stolen money

Player avatar

Mr Graz Send PM

skilla and dr graz had premium prescriptions for one day so i got 20 dollars stolen from me from them being banned and i saw no evidence not a single picture or video also the rune armor and rune 2hs were gifts and have nothing to do with the acquisitions being made,  so if you are into stealing money from people thats messed up i work hard for my money,  if you could put the remaining subscription days on mr graz and grazdalastdo that would be fair of u also you said i could make 2 new guys which i still cannot even do, banning a player is one thing but taking money is another, i had one day with that subscription and feel it would be fair to at least credit my account or put the remaining time on the characters i said, if not that just makes me think you are a thief and stealing is one thing i was taught at a young age you don't do, i lost my guys prob losing my stuff but losing my money is immoral.  if you could transfer the remaining subs to the characters i stated i would have respect for you, if not i lose all respect for anyone who steals and with only having for one day thats 18 dollars being stolen from me.  subs have nothing to do with what i was accused of along with i have seen no proof nor have i seen a single picture or anything at all,  i was literally sitting here at my computer and poof my guys are logged off,  didn't see any mod didn't there wasn't a single person around, i thought in america we were innocent until proven guilty and i feel like there is nothing that shows i was doing what i have been accused of and not only that i feel like i got robbed 18 dollars which is hard earned money that i donated to the game because i like to donate to private servers. i would like a response this time rather than being ignored and if you have proof i would love to see it because as of right now i have seen nothing other than you accusing me and maliciously attacking my reputation

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

You were caught botting on your two accounts, Skilla & Dr Graz which you accepted to not do once u registered to our community/game.
It also leads to that all items on those accounts are banned aswell.

2. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.

You agree that you will not use any third party software in conjunction with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any modified version of the game, any accessory applications that run in parallel with the game, any initialization or runtime modifications to the game, any applications that provide automated input to the game, or any applications that modify output from the game). By using a third party software the Authors of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT reserve the right to take action against your accounts (including but not limited to banning, deleting, and/or muting) without any warning. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT should not be decompiled, modified, or reverse engineered.

Also by purchasing token's is a 100% donation and you also accepted ToS before buying those.
After getting caught botting there is no refund, sorry. There is proof a 12minute video, which admin's has been watching hence he replied to your ban appeal.

You agree by purchasing from this page that you are 100% donating your money to RSCRevolution and are receiving the tokens as a "gift" and "thank you" for your generous donation.
You will receive your tokens on the forum account (NAME). By making this donation you also agree to our TOS.

You are more than welcome to play legit and make a new account.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mr Graz Send PM

can u just delete skills and dr graz

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Mr Graz said:

can u just delete skills and dr graz

Can't delete accounts..

Sorry!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello Mr Graz,

first of all, no one is banned from RSCRevolution without gathered evidence, there has been a video recording made regarding two of your chars that have been banned. There have been multiple checks made on these chars and it is very clear that you have been autofighting and automining at the time. We never release evidence videos to public to botters would not learn from their mistakes or start unnessary discussions. Our staff is competant and can determinate who is botting or not very well. If there is a problem about any evidence video, we discuss it on our staff chat and our admins check the evidence aswell.

When you decided to start botting on RSCRevolution you knew the risk - if you get caught, you're banned and that is exacly what has happened here. Banned char means banned items and anything associated with it, we never transfer items or remaining subscription time.

Also I would like to add that if you are caught on a 3rd account you will be list banned (all of you chars get banned), please continute playing legitimely