Double Experience Weekend + Skillcapes

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

The topic was indeed missleading. I'm very sorry about that, it should have been a better post with more accurate information regarding the development on them.

However, I have added all capes to our server now, some of the capes need some adjustments which Kleio is currently working on. As soon as we are done with the adjustments we will release the capes.

Thank you for your feedback.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

The topic was indeed missleading. I'm very sorry about that, it should have been a better post with more accurate information regarding the development on them.

However, I have added all capes to our server now, some of the capes need some adjustments which Kleio is currently working on. As soon as we are done with the adjustments we will release the capes.

Fate it's not much of a issue but what is misleading is this...my start date of server has been changed to the 10th from the 3rd..why is this? Just curious as to why..don't make much of a difference..however I have the right to ask and know lol.

Last edited by padwan121 (24 Apr 2016 19:35)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

kbro69 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

We will be holding a double experience event this upcoming weekend! This is a great opportunity to level up to the stats you want.

In addition, we are excited to announce that we are introducing 18 brand-new Skill Capes....(more on those in seperate post soon™).

The event will start 12:00 AM (0:00) UTC on Friday.
The event will end 12:00 AM (0:00) UTC on Monday.

I just hope it's the lesser value, look at large scale shopping industry. They make more selling for low and more people can afford the value of the product,.

Also real rscrevolution has always been 99k for capes. Because it was thiemed to achieving the skill maximum level of "99" If you have any players that play this game for it's "authentication" to closeness of playing rscrevolution on a mobile device.
+1 for the equipment slots.

Last edited by kbro69 (Today 16:56)

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Great to hear.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I had finished the capes on friday night, I stayed up till 6am to finish the work needed asap. But work during the night has its problems, there were some flaws in the capes that needed fixing and a decision has been made to change the coloring a little bit and add Quest, PKing and Max stat capes. All of this is now done and we are hoping to release real soon!

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

I had finished the capes on friday night, I stayed up till 6am to finish the work needed asap. But work during the night has its problems, there were some flaws in the capes that needed fixing and a decision has been made to change the coloring a little bit and add Quest, PKing and Max stat capes. All of this is now done and we are hoping to release real soon!

Awesome job Kleio! Mad props!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

great job m8. Should make pk capes different colours, say every 250kils have 4 colours just a thought.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

Wicked dude! Would u beable to post a picture of your capes?

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Damn been away for a while come back just in time to miss 2xp lol

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex