Who tf keeps messaging everyone with Pluto's IRL shit?

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

groundd said:

Pluto said:

I'm sorry all of you are getting PM'ed this nonsense.

To clear the air,
As n0m said, no one paid him any GP or money. This never happened and never will.
The type of content you are receiving in PM's directly about me is somewhat accurate. I have never mixed what I do here with what I did at other websites. It's completely separate and something I did in some of my spare time. With all of this unwanted attention I have stopped using that other website.

Yes I am gay, yes you have been cursed by seeing pictures of me. I hope we can move on from this as my sexuality and what I did in my free time has no bearing on how I operate here. smile

why did you lie to us when asked if they were pictures of you? you said they are photoshopped so how can we believe what you say about giving 500m away is not true?

i dont care about the gay part but the other part is disturbing and there are pictures of you doing things by yourself and with another man. are you a prostitute?

i am trying to get some answers here please be honest with us

Probably because it's honestly none of our business. Pluto is a good dude and a huge asset here.  What he does outside of rscr is no one's business but his own.

I don't think anyone that has a brain actually believes the staff paid any amount of gp/cash to those douche bags.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Nothing wrong with what he does in free time. What if I told you I was an assassin for the cia in my free time. All the sudden you going to stop playing with me? Pluto is still Pluto regardless of what he does elsewhere.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

And here he is still explaining himslef to you all. You all don't deserve Pluto's mad respect and coping skills.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

i have 15,000 CB tokens.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Just an army of botters who are mad they can't bot here. I'd take a wild guess that the person behind these attacks is an obese, basement dwelling, world of warcraft playing piece of shit, with a dog for a wife and a tattoo of a KBD on his eczma infested bumcheeks. A true internet warrior, who's extremely jealous of your weiner. Pluto you hold this community together and you handled the situation excellently, fuck the 5% who's lives are so pathetic they felt the need to jump on the bandwagon. Keep it real and keep up the good work you do for this server, without you I don't know where it would be, probably dead. (Y)

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Apr 2016 18:57)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

ps whys this thread on forums u shouldnt have to defend urself pluto.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

How about stop being a dumbass and make it so you cannot pm images..

B u b b a

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

r u t h less said:

How about stop being a dumbass and make it so you cannot pm images..

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pystonbroke Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

To clear the air,
As n0m said, no one paid him any GP or money. This never happened and never will.
The type of content you are receiving in PM's directly about me is somewhat accurate. I have never mixed what I do here with what I did at other websites. It's completely separate and something I did in some of my spare time. With all of this unwanted attention I have stopped using that other website.

Yes I am gay, yes you have been cursed by seeing pictures of me. I hope we can move on from this as my sexuality and what I did in my free time has no bearing on how I operate here. smile

Amen.

Feel free to message me in game if you need anything.

I God I
J H C

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Pluto said:

To clear the air,

Godlike...

<3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

He masturbates on cam everyone knows already..

Make it so you cant send images thru pms..

B u b b a

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

anyway for anyone believing that 500M pic, i just went ahead and walked to same spot in rscr, where the pic was taken by mark

Ew5Hrne.png = marc-s pic

= picture i took right now, its by lumby, i'll leave the minimap open so you can go to the same spot if u don't realize where it is lol.

Ou7Two3.png

so just pay attention to the left upper corner, easy to see that the picture is not taken in RSCR.

Last edited by PALLO (21 Apr 2016 08:15)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lmao....sounds like people jelly of plutos pictures or money making methods if that's the case rip. Although it is a pain getting them it's just a delete of a click away..I'm sure by now people don't have to click and tell when it is which I can...just delete its no biggie.

Last edited by padwan121 (21 Apr 2016 12:01)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

groundd Send PM

wouldnt it have been easier owning up to having a boyfriend and saying those nude and sex pictures are of you rather than deny it over and over. no need for people to jump on me i have nothing against gay people i just wanted honesty and to see if the 500m  was true

Last edited by groundd (23 Apr 2016 16:56)

Player avatar

ArmyLivesOn Send PM

subscriber

groundd said:

wouldnt it have been easier owning up to having a boyfriend and saying those nude and sex pictures are of you rather than deny it over and over. no need for people to jump on me i have nothing against gay people i just wanted honesty and to see if the 500m  was true

This thread is over brah.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iaMCOpU.png[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

groundd said:

It isn't true. If you think about it for bit longer it wouldn't make any sense to give some fat basement keyboard warrior 500M to make him not spread it. It was obvious what he was trying to do right from the start, when he couldn't get anything that would hurt our server he made it up, simple as that.