Double Experience Weekend + Skillcapes

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

GLeU said:

n0m said:

The capes will probably be in the 500K-1.5M range, not 100k.

so only edge sitters would buy capes, because no pker or even a trainer is going to buy them. due to it taking an inventory slot that is needed for food. great idea, but without an equipment tab, hardly anyone will spend there gp on this. i know i wont.

It's a cosmetic item, no pker is going to buy cosmetic items and bring them with them while pking. BUT I get your point with the equipment tab, should be added.

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Woah.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

n0m said:

so only edge sitters would buy capes, because no pker or even a trainer is going to buy them. due to it taking an inventory slot that is needed for food. great idea, but without an equipment tab, hardly anyone will spend there gp on this. i know i wont.

True. Im not gonna spend 10+ mil for capes sad prob just buy one.
99 is hard enough to earn a cape for cheaper price

Last edited by Alikben1 (22 Apr 2016 10:44)

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lmfao that's way to expensive.
I hope they have better defence bonus than legend cape at that price..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Honestly I like the price this will take out loads of GP from the game. 1m is peanuts on here these days.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

Will be hard for ironman to buy all, but i think its another challenge. +1

Ironman - #1 I R0 N
Ultimate Ironman - #? U I R0 N

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

I understand the point of them being a gold sink. But at that price you are going to lose more than half the people that would buy one.

Why not keep it around 100-150k. I guarantee more people would buy them and the gold sink would equal the same due to the ratio bought.

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

with some decent bonus stats and reasonable price pkers could use em in wildy, think about that before making em only cosmetic items smile

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

All cape files have been done 100percent and tested, just waiting for Fate to wake up and add them.

Capes won't be cheap items, they will be a bit of a gp sink to remove gp out of the game.

Capes will have stats bonus, but nothing too drastic.

Last edited by Kleio (23 Apr 2016 13:43)

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Good to know! Ty!

Player avatar

Rpk Send PM

Happy about the capes !! will be brilliant smile

Player avatar

krazyfaken Send PM

subscriber

Does anyone have a approximate time frame for the release?

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

It's becoming a more of an 'OK' and 'Acceptable' thing for staff to drop, 'X news will by released Y date' and then completely back-pedal on it.

I get it... You're working hard, things happen, etc.

Start accounting for that ahead of time. Be honest with the work that needs to be done, and lastly; get organized. This is becoming a recurring thing now.

I've literally stopped reading news/additions posts because I know half of the info there is just rubbish/delaying for the 'actual' release time frame.

EDIT: This isn't some childish Maplestory clone private server; it's a professionally run environment that generates a LARGE revenue. Treat it like one for fuck sakes.

Last edited by ephrin (24 Apr 2016 17:48)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

Or just post a fkn pic of the capes already so we know what our next 99s will be... Keeping us updated like hey we did run into a problem sorry guys itll take longer then expected is better then every admin dev being unresponsive all weekend. Ik ppl get wrapped up in what there doing but a little communication would be " keesh keesh". smile

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Its not a first time with communication problems wink) however, still waiting for capes ;D

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

jizzwizard said:

Or just post a fkn pic of the capes already so we know what our next 99s will be... Keeping us updated like hey we did run into a problem sorry guys itll take longer then expected is better then every admin dev being unresponsive all weekend. Ik ppl get wrapped up in what there doing but a little communication would be " keesh keesh". smile

It's becoming a common and recurring theme. I keep trying to be subtle about it but they really need to step their game up. This isn't some half-assed free private server. They've made a business out of this and if they can't keep the level of professionalism up then I'm probably out. I've already started drifting.

They have a habit of over-stating and revealing too much information. It ends up biting them in the ass.

Last edited by ephrin (24 Apr 2016 16:20)

Player avatar

kbro69 Send PM

subscriber

I just hope it's the lesser value, look at large scale shopping industry. They make more selling for low and more people can afford the value of the product,.

Also real rscrevolution has always been 99k for capes. Because it was thiemed to achieving the skill maximum level of "99" If you have any players that play this game for it's "authentication" to closeness of playing rscrevolution on a mobile device.
+1 for the equipment slots.

Last edited by kbro69 (24 Apr 2016 16:56)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

jizzwizard said:

It's becoming a common and recurring theme. I keep trying to be subtle about it but they really need to step their game up. This isn't some half-assed free private server. They've made a business out of this and if they can't keep the level of professionalism up then I'm probably out. I've already started drifting.

They have a habit of over-stating and revealing too much information. It ends up biting them in the ass.

They need to home more programmers and get shit done. It will keep the subs flowing hence more people more profit for them..

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Corteggiano Send PM

subscriber

to be fair they never said the capes would be out this weekend. they did state that it would be a double xp weekend witch they delivered on. it says they are making 18 new skill capes with more information to come in a separate post. with that said i can see how the post would be a little misleading.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Corteggiano said:

to be fair they never said the capes would be out this weekend. they did state that it would be a double xp weekend witch they delivered on. it says they are making 18 new skill capes with more information to come in a separate post. with that said i can see how the post would be a little misleading.

No, no. I read a post; now if it is modified/edited/deleted by now... who knows. Anyways, it said they would be released in combination on the weekend.