How to make rscr a better server.

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

First of all,this post is meant for players who have been flaming this server lately.
Lately there have been too many posts on forum about how certain things are bad on this server.
Before creating such posts it would be wise to think it throught and offer your solution to the problem,not just creating more problems for admins since they dont know what you are expecting from this.

PS. keep your nasty comments to yourself, im just tired to see angry people who dont really know what they want.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

totally agree.

should be common sense...unconstructive bitching only hurts the server by discouraging admins and developers. if all they hear is bitching eventually they'll say fk it and stop trying to please anyone.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Not going to lie... Been thinking of leaving with all the drama.... The crying is epicly overdone...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

+1. There are some people you will never please, even if you implement the updates they've been asking for. I think some people are actually just trolling with some of the suggestions but I'm sure the admins are smart enough to pick out the shit ones.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the constant whining for easy mode rsc is getting annoying. turnip is around the corner if you want that.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Alikben1 said:

First of all,this post is meant for players who have been flaming this server lately.
Lately there have been too many posts on forum about how certain things are bad on this server.
Before creating such posts it would be wise to think it throught and offer your solution to the problem,not just creating more problems for admins since they dont know what you are expecting from this.

PS. keep your nasty comments to yourself, im just tired to see angry people who dont really know what they want.

In my experience the vast majority of our players are kind, humble, and thoughtful. But - and this is a general statement I'm not vagueing about someone - as we'll notice the louder ones will tend to stand out, for better or for worse. There can be a lot of ego in such a little game, and it's much easier for some to be mean from a thousand miles away across a computer screen, than it would be if you were in TeamSpeak together or sitting across from each other IRL.

There is an instructor on Tutorial Island who says:
psQXS13.png

I'm sorry some of you are feeling put out by the negativity. "Please remember that we are all guests here and to treat your fellow player with the same respect as if you were their guest." And if that doesn't work, just make a mental ignore list, and stop reading those people's posts on forums. You don't have to give a single moment of your time to negative energy. We must work to have the culture we want to see!

RSCR Rules & Guidelines.
How to search forums and not post duplicates.

Best,
Mod Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Billy said:

You don't have to give a single moment of your time to negative energy. We must work to have the culture we want to see!

Best,
Mod Billy

THIS!!!! +1000

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!