Staking scene is jack shit here!!!!!!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Why is staking shit here--
-Exp to train a staker is shit-They would have to skull in wild..
-After completing the staker they have to Complete multiple quests...
-When both ^ tasks are complete they can then go to edge and hope there is someone who is willing to stake random level..
-Then they hope their stats aren't shit and don't loose to much..
-After noticing the staker is shit they can't be fucked to retrain and try again..

B u b b a

Player avatar

Uberdose Send PM

subscriber

exp is shit? - get subs* (or box 3s)
dont like quests? - box 3s(or pay someone to do em*)
stats are shit? - really depends who you fight , one opponent u beat ez , other beats you ez... dice roll
*if you can afford stakeing , you can afford subs or paying someone to do quests
boxing 3s , flats weps on or box , 55s , id say thats enough variety

Last edited by Uberdose (18 Apr 2016 11:50)

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Took me a day to make a plate pure, gnome ammy, d long, etc lvl 55 and I'm not even good at quests.  It's really not that hard, you could be half way done in the time if took you post this.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

I feel sorry for admins who have to read all that stuff all the time.
This is your problem that you dont want to spend a day questing and few days to train combat.
Looks like another whinning turnip player.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Stake chars are super easy to make..... Being good at staking is different....

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

pepster said:

Took me a day to make a plate pure, gnome ammy, d long, etc lvl 55 and I'm not even good at quests.  It's really not that hard, you could be half way done in the time if took you post this.

This is exactly his problem, if he spent the time training his character that he does whining over forums about exp rates or drop rates, he'd have about 5 flats right now.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

pepster said:

This is exactly his problem, if he spent the time training his character that he does whining over forums about exp rates or drop rates, he'd have about 5 flats right now.

That won't happen. I've come to the conclusion that all he wants is to bitch. No matter how many updates/changes he'll find something to bitch about. It gets old.

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

Play me flats weap on pray off

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

Personally i think the fact that you can make a 3 and start staking instantly is awesome. If i had money like neil id be 3 staking all day.

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

n0m said:

pepster said:

??
Let me make a 55 and quest everything to realize i can't win a single stake.

B u b b a

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Then you make another one the next day.  Tinker with stats, see what works, its a lot of fun.  You act like playing the game is some sort of a pain in the ass for you.  I came here because I enjoy playing the game not dread it lol.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]