Soo clue scrolls?

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

was said to be implimented months ago just curious to why we dont hear any updates on it? Has it been tossed aside?

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

jizzwizard said:

was said to be implimented months ago just curious to why we dont hear any updates on it? Has it been tossed aside?

Any new equipable items takes time, rsc player model is done via sprite animations you see your player isn't actually a model! its just made up of many sprite frames!
RSC your character has 3 standing/motion frames, and then on top of that you have 8 directional frames (North, South, West, East, NE, NW, SE, SW) so right there is a total of 24 different frames for a whole character. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Your character is made up of your head, Body & Arms, & Legs. So the Legs have 3 standing frames & 8 directional, the body has 3 standing frames & 8 directional, and the head has 3 standing frames & 8 directional. Body = 24 frames, Head = 24 frames, Legs = 24 frames. Oh my word we have 72 sprite animations!

But wait theres more! We almost forgot about the attack sprite animation frames! *gasp*

Oh almost forgot about there are females in this game as well!

and all that is just for ONE set of the new god armor.

Updates have been posted on it in the announcement forum by the way.

*the numbers used are based on if they decide to do all frames & directionals, I think now its roughly 18 sprite frames if they use RSCD method, its still alot of frames though*

Last edited by Cub (14 Apr 2016 23:52)

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

Lol i understand shit goes into it, my question is and was what is going on with it as it has been an unheard of topic for sometime now other then the response " real soon".

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

GLeU said:

Cub said:

Do you have any idea how hard it is to implement a new equipables? I'm guessing no, it takes a lot of time to get the sprite animations to look good and to work flawlessly.

The sprites are already done. It's the complexity of the treasure trails that is taking so long. A player named NoxX did the sprites months ago.

No the sprites are not done. The treasure trails has already been started. What's taking time is to put everything together right now and there are other important things in the way like bugs, stability issues (as you have noticed), player issues.

It will take some time to have it fully completed as treasure trails is very complex as you said.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 332#p52332

that post was 2 days ago

Last edited by Cub (15 Apr 2016 00:09)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Fate said he'll start working on it now that most of the issues are fixed with server core.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Fate said he'll start working on it now that most of the issues are fixed with server core.

thanks

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Thank you for the reply im only asking n pushing for it since im in game just edge standing n bored. I wrote on the gold sink post about maybe implimenting this as some kind of gold sink as well. Whether its to purchase a key for the chest at the end or just costs gp to open.

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

Im poor enough as it is.

Last edited by Johnny420 (15 Apr 2016 02:29)

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]