Single item stacks for loot

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

I just encountered a bug where someone died while afk training and it said they only dropped 1 Lobster, but after picking it up a dozen times it turned out to be half an inventory of lobbies stacking under the 1 item.

Which I thought would actually be pretty cool as a feature if it also showed next to it how many items there were under that stack. Eg. "Take Lobster (x 13)" instead of 13 Lobsters showing up in the item list. Only for non-stackable items, and you can still only pick up 1 at a time from the stack. Maybe have it as an option in the options menu to enable or disable? In the very least this should be considered for the android app, because picking up items when training or pking on a tiny screen is a bitch when there's a dozen or more of the same shitty item in the stack. I almost lost a mask during the halloween event due to this. Anyway just something to think about big_smile

peace.

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

jizzwizard Send PM

subscriber

I just like how the examine option sets presidence over the fucking pick up option so if u have a big pile just keep walking unless u wanna skim through an item from the pick up menu and examine the other 11

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

jizzwizard said:

I just like how the examine option sets presidence over the fucking pick up option so if u have a big pile just keep walking unless u wanna skim through an item from the pick up menu and examine the other 11

I agree, on android if there's something you want to pick up but there's a few monsters on the same spot, or other loot, it makes it near impossible unless you telegrab it.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 to this. Sounds like a useful thing. Especially for us droid players.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

+1 make in game immediately

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]