#JEDI IS OVERLORD

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

fear nothing said:

Evan said:

I will never understand anyone that disagrees with anti-racist policies. This server and the whole RSC private server scene is toxic and it's because half the veterans of priv servers are socially unfit, racist, anti-gay low-lifes, drug addicts, and convicts. It's funny that the reason this server will never grow is because of the utterly shit environment created, ironically, by the people that have supported and participated in private servers the most. For those who know me, you'll know I've massively geared down my activity in game and on the forums and it's because everytime I log on I see shit like the posts above me.

Well it bother you and a few....i am a strong minded being so everything you complain about has no effect on me because i do not care. This server is not real to me nor the people who played it.

I couldn't agree more. Pretty much these new friend mods are pushing away the loyal players and just reformatting the server for a skilling haven. Pretty much need to just give these players the source so they can skill on their own time so they won't be offended.
Hands down for the past 8 months player base has been dropping. The thing is the player base is no where near what it was before when there was ton of PKERS and eventually people got tired of nonstop grinding. Loyal players to the community and Revo moved on to other games not even turnip. Server went to the shit hole #ADD MORE SKILL?

The sad thing is Fate and n0m and hobbs really wanted to make this server great and they did at first and they stuck to a vision of a server they thought would be perfect, but the thing is when old-school players were wanted higher exp and more updates for pking they weren't given that they were given broken hot-spot and nonstop SKILLER UPDATES. The whole point for certain players is to skill nonstop and GRIND all the way up to max skill total. The thing is when grinding skill total up they don't need to interact with anyone they fish and cook their own food, they chop and fletch their own arrows. Skillers are self-efficient able to play the game BY THEIR-SELVES.

The admins non-stop cater to that one group and their ideas of having to complete quests and grind nonstop is all great and jolly for them, but hands down ruin the experience for countless others who clearly only want to pk and stake.
#Pallo's 20 man team.
#Charles
#Vent krew
#Ckmoon
#overdrive
#Too many to name
-
I can't even name 10 people on this server that use to play any other private server.
#Keeping Catering
#RscSkillingrace.com
-
Remove the wild and add more skilling areas and make it so if you face another person in game you jailed for 30 mins.
-
Sorry, the server had the most promise, but decided to instead of see how old servers failed and what was popular on the ones that lasted the longest and the strongest most popular features on those and develop those areas. You guys decided to listen to players who haven't grinded at all on past servers nonstop and played multiple servers and grinded for years, you guys for some reason had it in your mind that these #NEW SKILLERS were loyal and never complain #NEWSFLASH they are catered too in every update.
-
Found private servers by searching RSC pking on youtube.
This server doesn't even have its own youtube channel.
Would've had a better shot of growing this player base by making youtube videos and posting on random forums and getting players to spam RSC videos.
Having 36k CHARACTERS and having 100 online isn't working.
The audience you guys are advertising too is not interested.
Better off sending out a mass email from the old servers database.
Planning ahead of time a huge event.
Give referral points.

B u b b a

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

+1

Last edited by xxKDxx (12 Apr 2016 21:54)

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Sno Send PM

subscriber

Everything we do, we do to better the overall experience for every type of player.  We're aware we can't please everyone all the time, but we do our best.  Clearly you're not pleased with certain things, and it's fine to feel that way, but don't think we aren't always thinking of ways to improve every aspect of this game.  If you'll remember, we recently changed Mad Zeonk to better serve PKing, not skilling.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

+1

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

finland sucks Send PM

subscriber

Nice +1000

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Very good post!

Player avatar

f w e a r jr Send PM

So basicly there saying 5% of ppl complaining override the other 95% who do not complain? explain to me where the logic is in that id rather loose the 5% not the 95% nor would i hurt the 95% because of the 5%.

Player avatar

Mona Lisa Send PM

subscriber

+69

R.I.P. Patrick aka Hostile

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Have you ever thought about the fact that there's skiller updates because they know what they want, and they don't ask for things that can't be given such as higher experience rate or more loot.

Instead of complaining over the forums that we only make SKILLER UPDATES, why don't you try to figure out what's wrong with PKing and how to improve it because I have no idea.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Have you ever thought about the fact that there's skiller updates because they know what they want, and they don't ask for things that can't be given such as higher experience rate or more loot.

Instead of complaining over the forums that we only make SKILLER UPDATES, why don't you try to figure out what's wrong with PKing and how to improve it because I have no idea.

automated tourney with brackets + gp rewards weekly

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

fear nothing said:

n0m said:

automated tourney with brackets + gp rewards weekly

Sure, that would probably add more PKing outside wilderness, correct me if I'm wrong but that's not what people want.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I don't understand. OP quotes about why it should be okay to be racist, then changes subject to be about skilling. You can be a PKer without acting racist on global. If this is about racism, don't be racist or you will be muted and or banned. If this is about PKing please use the proper existing thread.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol