Issues with android after update...

Player avatar

Timothy129 Send PM

subscriber

this post may be long im sorry in advance but please read through. ok I'm not really complaining about this because the time and effort n0m and fate have put into this server is very impressive. just letting u guys know that after the update the client is freezing horribly I can log in and in about 10 minutes time it will freeze but I can still see people move around and talk but I cant. I have cleared the cache and that did not work. I have deleted the RSCRevolution apk and the runequest app entirely and re-downloaded it and that did not work. I do understand the server is under is under maintanace, I was wanting to bring this to someones attention because I did not see it in the forums. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I wish n0m and fate luck. I will not be logging in the game but I will check the forums twice daily (in the morning and evening central standard time) until it does get fixed.

Goodluck n0m and fate. i have been playing for almost a month now and this server is amazing...just amazing in every way. I thank the entire staff team!

Player avatar

TinkerTank Send PM

subscriber

Disable mouse hold option in settings worked for me in the end

Player avatar

Timothy129 Send PM

subscriber

I will try it TinkerTank and I will post if it worked or not

Player avatar

Timothy129 Send PM

subscriber

TinkerTank said:

Disable mouse hold option in settings worked for me in the end

Ok i tried it and it worked for 15-20 mins then I logged off. So far it is working but i cant play right now i will be on in a couple hours and test it out more. So far so good im hoping it fixed it. Thank you TinkerTank.

Last edited by Timothy129 (6 Mar 2016 13:35)

Player avatar

finnthehuman Send PM

subscriber

this whole year client went from working flawlessly to lagg. I havent been un lagged for a few months. Tried reinstallling etc. Like advised. Still no fix. Mahbe check me out see if im buggy. Thanks great great great game good job