So, when are the ideas going to change from nonstop skiller updates.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

This is too funny...Fate said he is dedicating 2k usd dollars to Advertising which he used some of it, but the player base went from 180 to 80 this afternoon.
The time the player base increases was when it was DOUBLE XP.

Fate said he wants the population to grow, but sorry man the whole idea of just benefiting the skillers doesn't seem to work.

First off-
Started playing here when it was 2 and 2.5 xp.--Had no problem training to 88 flats on that, but eventually said fuck this couldn't be fucked to fish nonstop to support my pking with such shit xp and having to go to Karamja and walk back to just have 25 food which lasts 1 pk trip I tried it for weeks and all the food i fished had to go to my training since the formula for npc vs armor was so shit full load of food lasted an hour...#OG played the first revo when it was higher exp. Played remake with lower xp.
--
-Lower exp just keeps players away...No one can be fhked to grind nonstop just for some bullshit idea of it will help in the log run....Go play real classic than...
#turnip was 60 times xp at one time and lasted many many years #longer than this server
-Where is all the old players who played here? Pallo and everyone else...#They all couldn't be fucked to sit around and have no pking. #Sorry the server is too slow and boring to pk for 3 mins and people refuse to re-fight.
-When I came back To revo the only people I recognized from playing here before was YoYo, Padwan,Reines. Where is all the oldschool revo players........THE REAL LOYAL PLAYERS----Who played at the SHITTEST EXP.
-Which ever Admin thinks the retards that play now are loyal is a straight dumb ass-People were playing here for years before it was popular and what happened to them only benefiting skillers now..
-turnip servers use to have 200 players on them every time it was reopened...#PKING SERVER with 200 players who only want to pk?
^Only reason it died because of admins spawned shit nonstop for players and ruined the game
-Not a single update was made for Pkers in months that actually worked. The Player base is #spiraling down
-Pkers need skillers. #NOPKERS on here..
-DURDURDUR--Lets make new rares nonstop....That will bring the player base up!!!!! #spiraling down
-DOUBLE XP=Double player base. No double xp=70-90 player base.
----

Played angel when it was 3 times xp and 4 times subbed. People left Angel to pk on turnip because it was 30 times xp and double xp 60 times..People made flats pkers within a day of hardcore training. They made a flats and a 99 Hp pure and a Mage all in one day. The server also had master fisher and easy drops. Before luke ddosd the server it was already dying to turnip that had 80 to 90 people in wild nonstop.........

Stop being idiots...No-one wants to train for months to pk and get teamed..Or Pk and the people they pk refuse to fight them again..

TO MANY NEW GAMES OUT THERE TO STICK AROUND TO THIS GAME WITH ONLY ACTION FOR 3 MINS BEFORE IT DIES OUT.
WHEN THE TRAINING OUTWEIGHS THE FUN OF PKING=#spiraling down POPULATION

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

I mean I'm 99 Strength, Attack, Defense, HP, and Magic. I thought it was too easy.

Not sure I agree with you. The rates are pretty fast as it is with all of the double xp items and events that have taken place.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Yes during an event player base will always increase astute observation although this is partly because there are just more people multi logged. Fish are not hard to get on here, money is easy to make, and skilling barely takes time. I don't seem to understand your complaints. Part of the problem with updates for pkers is I just don't see a lot of suggestions from pkers on improving the overall game but when I do if they are good ideas try to put my support behind them. For me it would be fun to have a wild only account and this is what would make me play in the wild so I suggested it. Part of the clash I do see though is adding higher power equipment. It only improves the game for skillers but changes pking drastically. For me I just think of myself as a player. I play because I love rscrevolution. It has nothing to do with pking or skilling and I refuse to define myself to a player type.

I like that you brought an idea forward, don't become discouraged because some people thought it was a bad idea, instead continue to think of things that could make the game better and put them out there.

Last edited by Ghasp (2 Apr 2016 00:55)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Ok, let me break it down..

To pk flats full rune during p2p by yourself you must=
-Complete all the quests in order to wear plate or you'll be at a disadvantage
-Complete all the quests in order to wear dlong/daxe
-To complete those quests you have to have done skilling in random useless skills that have nothing to do with pking
-Than must fish and cook your own food to train up.
-Make your own potions
-Collect your own casts
-Random bullshit and than in the end you're teamed to shit
-#low playerbase
-#Pking dies
-#SPEND MORE MONEY ON ADVERTISING THE PLAYER BASE IS DROPPING!!!!!
-#GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED IN THE START OF PRIVATE SERVERS. #THE NEW KIDS DON'T KNOW SHIT
-#REASON WHY SERVER IS DROPPING
-SORRY NOM AND FATE YOU GUYS ARE BEING FED friend IDEAS..
-#both of you played old private servers and saw why they failed and saw how PKING SERVERS were popular with no SKILLERS
----
Whats wrong with this server??? NO pking.

Last edited by B U B B A (2 Apr 2016 01:28)

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

You're basically saying, "Hey lets strip away the entire essence of rscrevolution!".

I disagree. The game is a sandbox at heart.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

its never gonna change rsc pking bro specially here when 70-80 percent of server is skillers they run it, not us, why u think rares so expensive because selling or staking n even pking not even on there radar . auction house ruined alota pking here because the skillers love to merch its what they do n how they play the game . u culdnt give swordies away before the auction house now there gold . I wouldn't find it hard here as a new player that's for sure

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

You're basically saying, "Hey lets strip away the entire essence of rscrevolution!".

I disagree. The game is a sandbox at heart.

The entire essence of rscrevolution has been reaped.

Random new npc's, random new rares, Batch skills, Teleport to wilderness, Hotspot, and can keep going.

You logged in a game where it was like this before you started.

EXP is extremely small factor in all those changes.

#Make more rares it DOESN'T TAKE THE ESSENCE OF rscrevolution CLASSIC AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU BETTER NOW ADD HIGHER EXP AND HELP PKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#YOU BETTER MAKE PEOPLE SKILL AND QUESTS TO WEAR ITEMS!
#WE NEED THIS GAME TO LAST 10 YEARS!
#turnip LASTED 8 YEARS AND HAS WAY HIGHER EXP THE WHOLE TIME OF THIS SERVER
#THEORY OF KEEPING THIS SERVER ALIVE FOR YEARS TO COME IS REDUNDENT IT IS ALREADY GOING TO HAPPEN