Brand starting, Hi!

Player avatar

Brand Send PM

Hi, starting this wonderful server. Just left another "emulated" server, where you legit grind your ass for some rich guy to try to rip you off, I payed 390m for a yellow, gave away 60m and 2 dsets, when I ask for anything back, I get put in jail by moderators, and I am banned from their forum site for no reason, no explanation, and they will not respond to my email.

Now that I have just left and experienced a terrible server, anyone tell me some of the great things I will find in this server that will make me feel comfortable playing this game again?

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Hello and Welcome Rev is the best in RSC today we have a great community and updates on a regular basis. weather it is quests, skilling, pking or staking you enjoy, this is the place for you.

Here is out server's promotional video i highly recommend watching it i promise you will be impressed!

Last edited by joe dirt (30 Mar 2016 15:30)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Brand Send PM

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

two questions. do you like to party and do you main Brand in League of Legends?

oh and welcome. big_smile i left turnip too after my account boxed n won a hat set then was banned the next day lol. still no response from admins or mods via PM 6 months of asking o_O.

You'll enjoy it here, everyone is super nice to new players and the features are nice with alot of effort put into coding.

Add Dyslexic if you need help.

Last edited by zomara (30 Mar 2016 16:27)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

zomara said:

two questions. do you like to party and do you main Brand in League of Legends?

oh and welcome. big_smile i left turnip too after my account boxed n won a hat set then was banned the next day lol. still no response from admins or mods via PM 6 months of asking o_O.

You'll enjoy it here, everyone is super nice to new players and the features are nice with alot of effort put into coding.

Add Dyslexic if you need help.

turnip  is as currupt as it comes....don't waste your time on that server...deseving foolish owners and money hungry...rscre is the right place to come.

Last edited by padwan121 (30 Mar 2016 16:40)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Welcome Brand!

Glad to see you becoming a member of RSCRevolution.
You will like it here, im sure!

And the other server is full of corruption and bs which is pretty sad sad.

But hey, once again, a big warm welcome to you.
Hit me up in-game if you have any questions.

Trupk3r / Mod Tru

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I have no experience with turnip however I will say things are legit here. Devs dedicated to making the game the best it can be and adding great new content a mod crew who keeps the bots out are very helpful and hold fun events and a great community for the most part.

Welcome aboard

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Sorry to hear you had that kind of experience but, I'm glad it has led you here! We are definitely not that kind of place, you will find dedicated players and staff alike and an overall great place to spend your time.

I look forward to meeting you in-game and don't feel shy if you have any questions!

-Jax

Player avatar

Chronic863 Send PM

I have seen nothing but greatness come from Rev.
I do not have experience with the emulator you had a bad time at but you will not have that happen to you here; and if it does Revolution has a amazing staff team that are not money hungry and dedicate their time to help the members.
I hope to see you around in-game.
-Chronic-

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/eqdyt.gif[/img]