Bank orginization

Player avatar

Karmic Send PM

Cant seem to organize bank on android.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Hello there! I've moved your topic into "support" in order for you to get the response you are looking for.

Have you tried using the options "swap" and "insert"?
Please try to provide as much info as you can to help me better serve you.

Player avatar

Karmic Send PM

I can use the options but how do i actualy execute it? for example i try and use swap, ill select an item then tap on another to make it swap but with no success. sorry if this is dumb and im overlooking something

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Not dumb at all. smile Personally I don't use the swap version myself at all, so I cant verify this for you. But, for the insert option just left click-hold your finger until it highlights (gets "picked up"), and then you should be able to just drop it in your bank where you would like.
Let me know how that works for you!

Player avatar

Chronic863 Send PM

Yeah banking on android is very time consuming and I personally have tried both swapping and insert in organizing my bank and had no luck. For android in order to organize the bank you have to take the items out the bank and put them back in, in the order you want.
I would really like to see the developers fix the organizing your bank for android users.

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/eqdyt.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

+1 haven't had luck here either

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

I haven't tried organizing my bank on droid myself, but I will check it out tonight.
Thanks for the heads up!