Attention Community こんにちわ!

Player avatar

Schewe Send PM

Hey there! I am Jesse Schewe, hence my profile name. I am 21 and have played rscrevolution since 2001 (oh the good ol days *sigh*). I have played RS and RSC servers in my past. I don't remember if I played this one before though. By the way, bare with me, I'm on android all the way when it comes to RSC Revolution. wink tongue
So you might wonder what is up with my addiction to Japan. I plan on going to college this year for Japanese Intenational Business. It will take about 8 years and half of it would be me stidying abroad in Tokyo, Japan. I know Japanese (well somewhat, I'm self studying with books until school lol)
So just to get a feel of this community I am going to be active on the forums and the game.
I used to forum a lot in my past. Mainly an art forum because I used to make signatures gifs (SigFreak was my name, I forget what forum though lol).
If you have any special information on this server I would glady listen in because I had the problem of not being able to go through tutorial island. I had to skip it because the first door would not open after I talked to the guide.
So that's pretty much it. I am "goodfight" in the game and I am making this guy a str. pure. I usually make mages though. That's my favorite class.
How long have you been playing and what do you like most about thus server?

生活のため東京
Tokyo 4 Life

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Welcome Jesse-kun tongue

I like the functionality of the server, the wonderful additions to the original game, our thriving community, our staff, and our booming forums (feel free to peruse the Quests/Guides/Tutorials thread for guides, for example).

Please enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Billy (25 Mar 2016 01:08)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Welcome

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Two tips for new player. 1. Since you are android increase delay in wrench menu for better play
2. Gathering unids is great cash here at 2k each if u have 10 stacks

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I have only been playing a few months and I love Ironman it is fun to play without feeling the need to constantly make money

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Schewe Send PM

Mod Billy said:

Welcome Jesse-kun tongue

I like the functionality of the server, the wonderful additions to the original game, our thriving community, our staff, and our booming forums (feel free to peruse the Quests/Guides/Tutorials thread for guides, for example).

Please enjoy your stay!

Thank you Billy big_smile As far as I can see I will surely enjoy my stay wink
I agree that the servers run nice. Especially with an andoid client (Props on that feat whoever made it possible).  I am fond of events and I like that in this community. How often are events usually held?

生活のため東京
Tokyo 4 Life

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Events happen anywhere from a few times a day to a few times a week.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Schewe Send PM

Ghasp said:

Two tips for new player. 1. Since you are android increase delay in wrench menu for better play
2. Gathering unids is great cash here at 2k each if u have 10 stacks

My apologies Ghasp what are unids? Also thanks on the settings reference. You said you have been playing as an ironman. I'm still learning and don't know the purpose of an ironman. Are you stuck with that armour and thats it? A pvp pking machine lol.

生活のため東京
Tokyo 4 Life

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Unids are unidentified herbs. Ironman is a self relent player so no trading with other players, no looting other platers, and no auction house. All yours skills must be earned by your own merit. There is also an ultimate Ironman mode where you do not have a bank as well.

speaking of server unique things I am sure you will notice batching which is a genius adition saving much excess clicking, and as I mentioned above the auction house which is located in edgeville.  Also ::1 to chat in global ::online to see how many players online ::info to see your players current xp rates etc. ::skull for an instant skull and ::fatigue for instant 100% fatigue

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey man welcome to the server!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Hey there and welcome to the family. smile I'm sure you will love it here, we have a great community (as you have already noticed) and we are always working on new content.
I look forward to meeting you in-game, I hope you enjoy the Easter Events! big_smile