Just wanted to say thanks

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

To Fate, N0m and the rest of the staff team for working so hard to get things up and running again, was a lot of unhappy faces after that update, good to see it mostly all ironed out now, you obviously all worked very hard and everyone is thankful. Even more thankful that alongside dealing with 253923859235 bugs, you listened to your loyal PKers and changed back the magic formula, everyone seems extremely happy with it. Also wanted to say thanks to everyone I've PKed since I've been back. Dunno what I'd do without your guys ammies and rune set's.

Note to anyone who is having a break from the game because of the update:

Come back so I can pk u. PK is fixed.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

+1

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, always needed!
And great to get, makes us and the developers even wanna go harder!

Most of the issue's has been fixed, there is still some to fix. But both n0m & Fate are working hard on that behind the scenes, whïle we in the Moderator team are trying to help as best as we can in-game with questions and problems.

Thank you once again.

<3

Tim

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

insine Send PM

subscriber

Can any of staff members can confirm that magic is back like it was before update???

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

insine said:

Can any of staff members can confirm that magic is back like it was before update???

It is back to hitting what it did before the update. (Fire Blast = 8, Fire Wave = 11.)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Thank you!

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.