How about fix hotspot.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Seems like 1 team uses the hotspot which just happens to be the biggest team in the game.

2 high levels feeding a low level xp, while being surrounded by 10 teammates inside the hotspot just incase a small team tries to raid the 2 (flats) feeding a low level xp.

I'm trying to figure out where is the thought process in leaving that in?
You guys finally take out the shitty Npc roaming inside the hotspot, but leave the farming xp and massive team running it still going..
Hand down the same people in the 20 man team are the same ones -1ing every update for more xp.

Make npcs the same in revo-wilderness as on classic...They will fight over spots.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

I manage to grab hotspots just fine. I am not on a team. I have 1 alt when I do try to get hotspot. And I always try to invite friends or strangers to the party to share the benefits. I am no pker. If I can do it then anyone can grab hotspots. Yes I die a lot but I don't complain.

But I can see what you are trying to say. How can you fix the issue you are arguing about? What suggestions do you have?

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I think you're right with your assumptions, it is generally the same group who take advantage of it and that same group who have the biggest team on the server for backup - I'd say at this time, the only reasonable solution, or one of them that comes to mind is to replicate the numbers of NPC's in the training area's of the wilderness like you said (however, leave the ranged guild, blue dragons as they are and reduce the number of red spiders in lvl 30 wild). Another would be auto skull upon using the Mad Zeonk teleport. I really don't have any other suggestions, my only other one would be get rid of it. Nothings stopping the biggest group in-game circle jerking it just because they can.