Please add gambling to this server

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

I would just like dice.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

yeah the dice would also be cool im not saying which direction to go with this. I would just to see one of the many options available. OR even possibly a lottery that would be pulled everytime the pot hit a certain ammount. This can be done with an NPC that collects the money.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I'm against this.

1. Gambling element to the game in the method of which the cash spent/loss is never returned to the community is frankly dumb.

2. Getting rich quick in the method that it only involves one player would promote less dueling which we already have the disastrous level 3 boxing why add an element in the game were the odds are equal or better against the server than another player.

3. A lottery system in which people pay into and the winnings could be won whether its a solo winner or multiple winners is a better outlet but still doesn't really add anything to the server other than the "get rich quick on luck scheme"

I'd rather fix dueling and go fourth with making dueling more relevant in this server before adding any get rich quick on luck schemes 

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

I'm against this.

1. Gambling element to the game in the method of which the cash spent/loss is never returned to the community is frankly dumb.

2. Getting rich quick in the method that it only involves one player would promote less dueling which we already have the disastrous level 3 boxing why add an element in the game were the odds are equal or better against the server than another player.

3. A lottery system in which people pay into and the winnings could be won whether its a solo winner or multiple winners is a better outlet but still doesn't really add anything to the server other than the "get rich quick on luck scheme"

I'd rather fix dueling and go fourth with making dueling more relevant in this server before adding any get rich quick on luck schemes 

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

fix dueling? care to elaborate?

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

They had a lottery before. I think there was 2 drawings and then it stopped.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

fix dueling? care to elaborate?

Not to literally fix dueling as in combat formula, I mean to further improve dueling in its own way.

Maybe there could be some kind of ladder where we have champions and such.

My point was lets focus on other aspects in the game that could lead to newcomers.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Rscre poker would be the shit, tourneyments and cash tables lol.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Level 3 dueling. It's really same as rolling a dice but takes bit longer.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Bring rscre poker that shit would go down well. U could even make 1v1 dm to determine if u get a few more chips to 're enter lol if it's well planned and looked into in detail I reckon it would be op.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

im just saying some form of gambling would be nice

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

There is gambling already in RSC...you just have to be creative.

Player avatar

kroniccough Send PM

subscriber

Lvl 3 stakes/flats are enough, really. Realistically, there is no need for dicing and other forms of gambling.
Look at some of the 07 based private servers with dicing and such. Players stand around ::home and dice all day and show off their gear that they really didn't work for. They sit there and chat with their fancy gear on.

I see similar things in RSCR, don't get me wrong. But that was from the LVL3 staking. I'm not saying some of them don't stand around in their fancy ass gear and such. However, most of those LVL3 accounts have mains, if not all. So a great sum of their gp goes back into the economy. I'd say the current economy is doing fairly well. However, I could be wrong. But that's just what I've gotten out of it.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

-1 go lvl 3 dueling it's the same thing

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

n0m said:

Bring rscre poker that shit would go down well. U could even make 1v1 dm to determine if u get a few more chips to 're enter lol if it's well planned and looked into in detail I reckon it would be op.

+1