Things I hear when I return to RSCRevolution

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

This being my 2nd spell of Rev'ing - I've been subject to some comical insults. Here a few of my favorites

''shitty noob acer!''

- so what, because I can eat to full, catch you and cast twice before your shaky hands have ate two sharks and found the spell book, I'm an ACer? k

''whats that you cant PK 1v1?!''

- well I don't have a team and recall spending most of my life on RSCRevolution fighting 1v1 or outnumbered and I film almost every fight I ever have... k

''rip ''xxxxxx'' x4!

- when in reality, they kill you once, can't eat to full but still 3 hit you, then when you go back and make a mockery of them a couple of times and run rings round them, they either global and say it was me who died, or they log out and don't fight. k
''you've probably been playing this game all ur life u fhking nerd, i only started pking last year''

- you're right, I have played the runescapes all my life. am nerd. but I only started PKing in 2015 so..... k

''you just park all of your accounts and when your low you log in another...''

- sure, if I'm outnumbered, I will use more than one account. it's okay for me to be 3v1'd, but as soon as I use a 2nd char, suddenly it's unfair on my behalf. k

''look at him, running and logging''

- it's 4v1, none of you can make one catch, what am I to do, turn around and trade you the rune set? k

I love the hate. It fuels my drive to PK you all even harder. Thank you RSCR #its2ezforme #freesets #5to40ammiesin2days

Last edited by zazo x (11 Mar 2016 15:18)

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

+1

The funniest is when they chase with 5 people..."ur such a bitch i bet your going to log fucking pussy stay and fight!"

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I will definitely be careful not to call anyone any of those nasty words and I'll also be sure to re-take my English exam's because I've got absolutely no fucking idea what you just said

Cheers, have a nice day.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

This being my 2nd spell of Rev'ing - I've been subject to some comical insults. Here a few of my favorites

''shitty noob acer!''

- so what, because I can eat to full, catch you and cast twice before your shaky hands have ate two sharks and found the spell book, I'm an ACer? k

''whats that you cant PK 1v1?!''

- well I don't have a team and recall spending most of my life on RSCRevolution fighting 1v1 or outnumbered and I film almost every fight I ever have... k

''rip ''xxxxxx'' x4!

- when in reality, they kill you once, can't eat to full but still 3 hit you, then when you go back and make a mockery of them a couple of times and run rings round them, they either global and say it was me who died, or they log out and don't fight. k
''you've probably been playing this game all ur life u fhking nerd, i only started pking last year''

- you're right, I have played the runescapes all my life. am nerd. but I only started PKing in 2015 so..... k

''you just park all of your accounts and when your low you log in another...''

- sure, if I'm outnumbered, I will use more than one account. it's okay for me to be 3v1'd, but as soon as I use a 2nd char, suddenly it's unfair on my behalf. k

''look at him, running and logging''

- it's 4v1, none of you can make one catch, what am I to do, turn around and trade you the rune set? k

I love the hate. It fuels my drive to PK you all even harder. Thank you RSCR #its2ezforme #freesets #5to40ammiesin2days

Lol exposes#

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.