nothing but lag

Player avatar

Emin3m Send PM

subscriber

this new server really lags a lot...

Player avatar

battousai Send PM

subscriber

im gonna say it seems more like some asshole decided to ddos the server.

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

@Fate
When you restarted yesterday, and came online afterwards and told us you were updating player processing, and asked us how it felt now, with walking and such, we were all in agreement that it was aboslutely perfect

But then a short time later you restarted again and it went back to what it was before, where it feels fps-laggy on top of the normal delays

What happened? For like an hour we were in total heaven

Does it have something to do with Android and PC sharing clients now, so PC can't run optimally now because then phones can't keep up and start lagging?

Some info would be appreciated, cause it's a total turn off, and doesn't feel good to play

Ps. As usual someone told me i should stop playing on a potato when i asked about whether or not you had said something more during the day about it, so i loaded up WoW, Ultra settings 192 FPS.
turnip client running next to a rev also doesn't do this (though it has major latency issues)

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

We got ddosed tonight. Please look into this guy's. Also look into what's going on with new server source please. Seems like ticks are getting delayed (although better today) more so than last Friday's update

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

It's as if the ground is sticky, and the character is sort of struggling through it

The smoothness in general is gone (not talking about latency here)

And i don't know why but it seems to be worse in some places than others, maybe that's just a visual thing i don't know, but walking through the corridors in edge dungeon  feels worse to me than walking right upstairs in the bank

Last edited by Beatdown jr (12 Mar 2016 18:25)