hard work all gone...

Player avatar

)))))) Send PM

I am missing items I spent all night getting for plague city quest and all my resources.. Wth happened.. All I hear is you had to save the economy but my economy is messed now.. Any way to get these back?

4  buckets water one of milk
Choc dust
Snape grass
200 raw lobs I had in ah

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

mate you lost like 18k, relax.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

It might just be 18k but that's not the point ))))))) if you need any money to finish the quest pm me in game and i will give you some money

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Guys all they did was make the first so called issue be a issue for all no two ways about it. It's a disgrace.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

)))))) said:

I am missing items I spent all night getting for plague city quest and all my resources.. Wth happened.. All I hear is you had to save the economy but my economy is messed now.. Any way to get these back?

4  buckets water one of milk
Choc dust
Snape grass
200 raw lobs I had in ah

What's your
name in game? I will sort you out full rune with 100k and some other stuff.

Last edited by padwan121 (7 Mar 2016 17:15)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

mine is dyslexic...

Player avatar

)))))) Send PM

It's drewtraweek

Player avatar

)))))) Send PM

Yea to me it is a bit I don't have much time to play with kids and life in general it just bummed me out..
I love RSC and began yearrrs ago when mith was the best lol rscrevolution has made it possible to play without the wife going all phyco hahaha

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Trupk3r

Add me and ill give u some gear

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

)))))) Send PM

See and the community is awsome