Catching Event

Player avatar

Lloyd Send PM

subscriber

Lets do a catching event lets really see who the best is we can do brackets n have mod pull names.

-Da Gawd

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Catching isn't PKing, might play a big part in it but anybody who isn't on 500 mg of xanaxx or 3/4 down a bottle of Jack Daniels, can click infront of somebodies feet and follow them, staying one or two squares behind. It only becomes challenging when you're actually fighting someone, not just playing cat and mouse doing a couple of South West runs.

If you want to see who is the best catcher, do 1v1's and see who actually can catch who dead. Not many people here who can pull it off, tbh.

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

I think it can be fun. 99str and a b2h or m2h plus pot. NO Armor

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Yasuo said:

I think it can be fun. 99str and a b2h or m2h plus pot. NO Armor

interesting

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

i agree with oopsie, specially on hybrids, getting hit to below 20 hp trying to heal and catch can be
challenging

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Catching isn't PKing, might play a big part in it but anybody who isn't on 500 mg of xanaxx or 3/4 down a bottle of Jack Daniels, can click infront of somebodies feet and follow them, staying one or two squares behind. It only becomes challenging when you're actually fighting someone, not just playing cat and mouse doing a couple of South West runs.

If you want to see who is the best catcher, do 1v1's and see who actually can catch who dead. Not many people here who can pull it off, tbh.

Very true and also with lag/spikes its not going to happen, I'm down for this.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

lol we all know ill win

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]