Missing items?

Player avatar

ShaggyDuck Send PM

subscriber

I was playing on saturday, i put items to sell into AH on friday i believe, saturday i was cellecting bow strings i had about over 400. So i logged on today and everyting i had in AH is back in my bank in the same spots they were when i took them out to sell in AH and my charecter was wearing his armor and all the bow string i had cellected is gone. But my crafting level is the same when i logged off saturday. Im not to wurried because its only 400 somthin bow strings. So thought id post to see what happened.

"Micro 7125"ShaggyDuck"

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Hey shaggy!

I'am sorry to hear you lost some items, but unfortunally we all did, hence there was a Rollback from Friday-Sunday, due to complications with Auction House, so this rollback had to be done, to not harm the economy/server. So everything u gathered under the weekend is most likely gone except the EXP you gained.

Sorry for this, but it was really necessary to do this.

Add me in-game i'll see if i can help you out with some skilling items smile.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ShaggyDuck Send PM

subscriber

Okay thanks thats fine I dont need help getting skilling items thanks for the offer. I was just wondering what happened. Im not worried though you guys are awesome. thanks for the update, and I understand.

"Micro 7125"ShaggyDuck"