Hello

Player avatar

colbinile Send PM

A friend recently talked me into playing this, seems like a pretty good community.

I played RSC from day one. Didnt really mess with anything past the original, none of it was appealing to me.

I've been part of many communities. I was a global mod on rei-net for Reines and Warthog.

Looking forward to putting some time in this.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Welcome to the family of RSCRevolution.

Im sure you will enjoy this one smile.
Glad to see an oldschool player hehe.

Let me know if you need anything in-game.

Tim!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

This community is the best, been here for 4 weeks myself

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Welcome to RSCR Colbinice! Hope to see ya around in-game.

Last edited by ephrin (12 Feb 2016 13:54)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!! Talk about old school RS.. I never thought I'd be posting in the introduction section. Colbinile was literally my first ever friend on this dumb ass old game, ahahhahaha. I remember level 1 varrock pking with this fool at combat 31 wearing full black and ranging with x-bow.  I would be surprised if you didn't remember me, I may not have even been the legendary 'Smack U' in those days. My first char ever was Hainzer, and I believe when we pk'd I was Hainzerjr and you were Colbinilejr. Smack U was my first pure ever created after I knew what I was doing, 1 char after Hainzerjr.  I always wondered if you'd ever turn up again on these private servers. Welcome back to the scene bro! You chose a good server to start back with.. great staff and great community.

I have been playing here since around August 2014. I've taken a small break over the past 2-3 weeks and haven't been around much but prior to that I'm somewhat of a god here. Definitely find me in game and get ahold of me man, I'll look out for ya. Smack U is my main but I have an army of accounts. We haven't spoke in over a decade I'm sure, but it's nice to see familiar faces/names.

IF ANY OTHERS OF MY ILLUMINATI CREW SEE THIS DUDE IN GAME, THROW HIM GOOD LOOKS COMPLIMENTS OF SMACK!!! SMACK SAYS HE'S GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!

SMACK U APPROVED!!!!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

welcome, i remember you from reinet.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

welcome always glad to welcome fresh blood... while there are a few grumps for the most part it is a wonderful community who shares our odd passion for this strangely addicting game. Also we have great mods and devs so that helps things immensely

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

MyNameIsJeff Send PM

I'm new here as well but I'm having an issue. I downloaded the game for android. I created a forum account (obviously) then downloaded the apk file. Whe. I launch the game it asks me to log in. I use the back button to pull up the keyboard and type in my user name and password but no letters appear in the user name or password section. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to play the game! Thanks

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

MyNameIsJeff said:

I'm new here as well but I'm having an issue. I downloaded the game for android. I created a forum account (obviously) then downloaded the apk file. Whe. I launch the game it asks me to log in. I use the back button to pull up the keyboard and type in my user name and password but no letters appear in the user name or password section. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to play the game! Thanks

download swift key or a new keyboard that's your problem.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook