1st day of new patch : my thoughts.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

doors: you cant walk through a door anymore if someone is actively closing it, it doesnt even give a half second window to walk through

skulling: if you lose you're skull in wilderness and die, you still lose everything

Teleport man in edgeville: so MAD ZEONK was changed to a Man in edgeville, Useless change, I was expecting the annoying dialogue to teleport would have been removed.

zoom : why the hell would there be 3 zoom options, hella bad, either make it you can use ARROW keys or mouse scroll, otherwise theres no point of it for us PKERS and cant be tactically used......

Magic:  FIRE BLAST HITs 12s FIRE WAVE HITS 16S WHOS BRILLIANT IDEA WAS THAT LMAO>???

camera: spinning my camera now is choppy ..

delay : my delay rate doubled

quest history : no ::1 or ::2 being shown

bank : good update to banking system

toggle grounditems : good update

in my opinion i dont know why we changed clients.. u guys spend all the time making this a superior game to real rsc, good updates, but then you take a step BACK and try to make it a RSC replica with RSC client,, which is garbage imo..

we'll see how this plays out this is just my opinion also ive been waiting weeks to get my ironman TAKEN OFF my ironman acount " iron god " thanks.

probably won't be playing until shit gets sorted cause this feels really horrible.
This game was #1 Pserv for reason, Don't CHANGE STUFF THAT ISNT BROKEN.

Last edited by knack baby (5 Mar 2016 15:40)

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

+1. The magic update is especially horrible. I really can't see the point in re-writing the whole combat formula (it needs to be re-written if they want to keep these stupid OP mage hits..). Things were great how they were, why change.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

zoom : why the hell would there be 3 zoom options, hella bad, either make it you can use ARROW keys or mouse scroll...

Came here for this.. why can't we use the up and down arrow keys to zoom in and out? Like it was previously a few years ago when Revo started up?

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Americans got fucked hard on this one lol.  I'll still be playing but I went from no delay to a pretty significant one. 

The zoom thing is strange.  I feel like none of the settings are correct.  The normal one is too zoomed in imo, might just be though. 

Bank I thought worked better with pages but doesn't make too much of a difference. 

I completely agree with the client thing.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Emin3m Send PM

subscriber

I agree with everything u just said

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

I agree, I would love to get the old client back. Playing on phone is just a huge pain in the ass now. And since I only play on phone I don't even log in.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

pepster said:

Americans got fucked hard on this one lol.  I'll still be playing but I went from no delay to a pretty significant one. 

The zoom thing is strange.  I feel like none of the settings are correct.  The normal one is too zoomed in imo, might just be though. 

Bank I thought worked better with pages but doesn't make too much of a difference. 

If you have roofs enabled it alters zoom a bit. We are running this dedicated server as an experiment, if it sucks too much we'll go back to old server.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

edited and added more

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

pepster said:

If you have roofs enabled it alters zoom a bit. We are running this dedicated server as an experiment, if it sucks too much we'll go back to old server.

pls go back to the old dedi server

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

pepster said:

Noooo, this is absolute perfection right now!

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

The custom NPCs as "man" is a bug not intentional. Most of these are bugs and I am sure they will be fixed.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

zoom is opt i like it, its a great feature added. but its everything else. i might of logged in for 30 mins since update and played catch with a few buddy's and test the new server from my stand point and to hear the prospective of what different friends from different areas around the world have to say about the new server and mostly. Anywhere other then central Europe is shit. But from my view anyone from Europe  knew how the server reacted for 2 years and decided to play with them factors anyone from are side also continued or started playing with these factors in mind now too. To up route everything and change it around is fucked and is going to cause players to quit or slowly play less and less.

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (5 Mar 2016 17:35)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

While zoom does not offer a ton of improvement on pc it makes a huge difference on android... it is nice to be able to see the hp of fire giants and such when you are fighting them.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Go back to old server... This new shit is lame af.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Turbokuosi Send PM

subscriber

went from 200-500 latency to 40. great update

[img]http://static.naamapalmu.com/files/fm/medium/mraeoyqu.gif[/img]
[img]https://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/mmedia/u/0rt/0mjm/65894/1489811851.gif[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Turbokuosi said:

how do u kno what it is now to the server if its removed from the f2 tab

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Turbokuosi said:

Botter