my whole bank is wiped.....

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I've probably spent 48 hours of the last 72 in game farming and various other shit and my whole bank is wiped..... 'Zazo Bank' all my shit I bought out AH or farmed and transfered to it is totally gone and my inventory on Oopsie was wiped clean. I now have no PK supplies, I had 3k casts, 1k nats, 5k earths/waters/minds/chaos, 7 rune sets, 8 r2hs, 2 d longs, 2 d axes, 30 of each pots, 10 of each ammy, 20k iron arrows, 5k bronze arrows is just what I can remember... My 500k gp....

Am I gonna get this back.

Seriously been no lifing this shit and for what....

I dont even want to check my PKers either which all had a couple of sets, 500 casts each and pots and ammies.... I geared all those on Friday too, let me guess they're wiped too right?

Last edited by zazo x (6 Mar 2016 16:05)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I stayed up till 4 am every night since Thursday farming fire giants, blue drags and greater demons and I'd been playing during the week aswell waiting for my chars to get unbanned, they did, I transfered EVERYTHING off my 8/9 chars onto Zazo Bank, sold some shit in auction house, geared my pkers, farmed 2k more casts from greaters...