Hotspot Trolls

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Some changes to claiming the Hotspot would be nice. Players should have to sit in Hotspot for a minute or two to claim it so we don't have people on their 3s or multiple 3s trolling the Hotspot for extended periods. Some players also sit at multile locations on different low levels and just log in and out of those characters for extending periods of time.

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

Agreed, needs fixing.  Why can a character sit OUTSIDE of Bandit Camp and still own the hotspot? Makes no sense

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the boundaries for places do need a major readjusting. you shouldn't be able to take over a spot unless your physically in it. not by it, but IN IT.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

Some changes to claiming the Hotspot would be nice. Players should have to sit in Hotspot for a minute or two to claim it so we don't have people on their 3s or multiple 3s trolling the Hotspot for extended periods. Some players also sit at multile locations on different low levels and just log in and out of those characters for extending periods of time.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

yes I agree, I love fighting for the hotspot but I hate the trolls on there shit accounts.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

The boundaries need to be fixed as well, people troll the bandit camp outside the bandit camp anywhere along the wall

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

+1  have been trolled ( not fun )  have trolled others ( super fun ) but must agree a wait timer is a good idea

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

+1

The boundaries need to be fixed as well, people troll the bandit camp outside the bandit camp anywhere along the wall

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

My idea would be. You only own the hotspot for as long as you are logged in, inside the hotspot. If a new party comes in, you still own the hotspot until they kill you or make you run out or log out. That way you legitimately have to defend the hotspot from intrusions, that way aswell if you are in the hotspot someone cant just troll u and run a partied level 3 into the hotspot.

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

I think you guys dont get the idea of hotspot.The point is to get exp faster for those people who want to get a flat char or other skill lvls.Not for u guys ,who already are lvl 123 etc...If there isnt a opportunity for low lvls to get the hotspot then there shouldnt be a hotspot.
NB
Or this server should have 2 hotspots without trolling.
1 hotspot for low lvl and 1 for high levels.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ardo said:

I think you guys dont get the idea of hotspot.The point is to get exp faster for those people who want to get a flat char or other skill lvls.Not for u guys ,who already are lvl 123 etc...If there isnt a opportunity for low lvls to get the hotspot then there shouldnt be a hotspot.
NB

WRONG, the hotspots are there to encourage people to fight for better exp, not to let lower people train.

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Ardo said:

NB

WRONG, the hotspots are there to encourage people to fight for better exp, not to let lower people train.

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

How low levels should fight for better exp?We cant fight with flats ,only option is trolling.That was what i was saying.High levels are in better position just because you started playing earlier.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

god of rsc said:

GLeU said:

Ardo said:

NB

Solid point that's it in a nutshell, the only issue I find is people trolling to be a pain. You should keep red skull for 10min if you enter hotspot..a guy yasou just did a thread with this point, makes sense in all fairness.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ardo said:

How low levels should fight for better exp?We cant fight with flats ,only option is trolling.That was what i was saying.High levels are in better position just because you started playing earlier.

i literally trained a level 115 from 40 40 90 in a week. take advantage of a double xp. you dont even need hotspot.