Phat Price Block / People taking a piss with prices

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Is it possible to make phat set prices and if asked for more trade cannot be completed thus declined automaticly.

e.g Yellow phat 12m or less
       Red 15m or less E.g...

Not like 35m for red and wayy to much for the rest.

It makes no sense for lvl 3 stakers to have hold of 90% of a party hats in game.. Correct me if im wrong.

its a discussion so would love to hear some opinions wink

Thanks

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

imo,  idaf about party hats, useless pixel. no stats. you people give it such great value.

spend the money on pk supplies and get in the wild instead of buying a pixel to edge sit and look "cool".

Last edited by Ilike2fish (29 Feb 2016 13:16)

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

This is exactly what I said would happen if more were not released. Funny thing is outside of the stake scene the amount of people who can afford them can probably be counted on 1 hand

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Having started the 4th of January and thus missing the 2nd release of the new colour hats, I rather dislike their current pricing also. They're impossible to get for newer players like myself, especially when one prefers to spend their earnt money on crafting or smithing supplies.

There's only so much GP in this game currently; not enough to buy all of the hats. You'll rarely see anyone actually paying these prices in cold hard GP, because nobody has 70 mil gp laying around to ''just buy a green hat'' ; so yes, these hats mostly trade hands with stakers. I'm fine with that, but we should really stop giving them so much value, because by giving them this much value, it also destroys the economy for other items as people who were simply around at that time are given an unfair advantage to buy them selves into skills quite easily rather than actually having to spend any effort into raising them.

Players with many hats will simply disagree, dislike; fully understandable.  I've mentioned before they're only really worth so much people want to actually spend on them. I don't feel people are actually willing to spend 70mil for a green hat. The new coloured ones have much more fair prices, ranging around 5million. The old ones should be worth more ofcourse, but not over 15million I'd agree.

Last edited by Mythical (29 Feb 2016 14:09)

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

Anyone can afford a phat if they farm a little? Orange and purps sit around 5/6 mill. Anyone can farm that fairly easily. There needs to be rares that the average person cant get in 1 night, -1

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Saving for a phat is among the last real challenges you can do in this server after playing for a while, it's fine as it is.

Of the older ones you can get a yellow for 17m or even less, which is more than affordable. The newer ones are even easier to obtain. The prices have been very static also. Just because a few people lately ask 70m for a green doesn't mean anything. There's absolutely no one who would pay 70m for it.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

As someone with 0 of the original hats, I think they are fairly priced. People can charge 1m or 200m, but in the end the actual value of phats is determined by community's percepted value of them, which for phats is incredibly high because everyone wants one. This post is a perfect demonstration of that: you really want a phat but you're frustrated that you can't afford one. Well 2000 other active players also want a phat, and this demand is what drives the price up. The stakers increase the price to match the value attributed by the community. And in the end it doesn't matter when someone says "selling green 70m", what matters is when someone says "buying green 60m".

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

Evan said:

As someone with 0 of the original hats, I think they are fairly priced. People can charge 1m or 200m, but in the end the actual value of phats is determined by community's percepted value of them, which for phats is incredibly high because everyone wants one. This post is a perfect demonstration of that: you really want a phat but you're frustrated that you can't afford one. Well 2000 other active players also want a phat, and this demand is what drives the price up. The stakers increase the price to match the value attributed by the community. And in the end it doesn't matter when someone says "selling green 70m", what matters is when someone says "buying green 60m".

Over 2000 active players? Lmao...

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

exposed said:

Evan said:

Over 2000 active players? Lmao...

Fine, let me amend that from players to accounts. 1300 accounts have logged in in the last 48 hours. Very constructive btw.

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Evan said:

And in the end it doesn't matter when someone says "selling green 70m", what matters is when someone says "buying green 60m".

That's exactly what I mean! In the end they're worth what people actually want to spend on them with GP. Nobody will pay 70mil GP for a green Hat, as mentioned above.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

As I've said everytime this best friend topic comes up. the vast majority of stakers DO NOT SKILL. So they dont care about getting 99s, and spending gold on them. therefore they arent going to sell there hats unless they get a ridiculous amount of gold(that they dont even need). there is nothing to work for in this game for non skillers, other then maximizing wealth. since everyone is to afraid to introduce new/better/stronger gear, and new PvE mobs.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

lets hope and wait that new items will bring some order. Havent seen update in a while.. hope for one soon.  . . as theres little much left to do smile

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

shrekenator Send PM

subscriber

On point.

Ilike2fish said:

imo,  idaf about party hats, useless pixel. no stats. you people give it such great value.

spend the money on pk supplies and get in the wild instead of buying a pixel to edge sit and look "cool".

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

shrekenator said:

On point.

Ilike2fish said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

p hats will always be apart of rsc and be the holy grail staking its how it has always been and always will be if u say u only want pk supplies etc why u complaining about not having a hat why do u want it so it can sit in the bank then u come in edge n put it on n talk shit n leave again lolol we all play the game differently . I have people lined up to buy hats when I do sell one or win one staking to sell

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

neilkeps said:

p hats will always be apart of rsc and be the holy grail staking its how it has always been and always will be if u say u only want pk supplies etc why u complaining about not having a hat why do u want it so it can sit in the bank then u come in edge n put it on n talk shit n leave again lolol we all play the game differently . I have people lined up to buy hats when I do sell one or win one staking to sell

people just speculate, but I personally have never had to wait more then a day to sell any color hat. i mean they assume that people only sell for JUST gold, but certain supplies, other phats, etc are usually accepted.

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

Party hats. People will hoard them and they will be expensive. We all knew that and it happened. Suddently people think it's a problem? I don't see the actual problem more then sad people complaining cause they can never afford an original party hat.

I'm probably never gonna be an owner of an original party hat and I think the original party hats fits exactly like they should and do not like this suggestion

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

People just trying to suit there needs as usual pointless topic

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (2 Mar 2016 00:30)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Add 1000 more hats in a 5 day world drop.

TAKE BACK THE RARES FROM THE 1%!!!  BERNIE SANDERS 2016!!

THE 1% GOT BAILED OUT BY THE PEOPLE NOW TIME FOR THEM TO PAY EVERYONE BACK!

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (2 Mar 2016 04:38)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook