Black dragon drop rates~

Player avatar

jessefk93 Send PM

subscriber

I would like to start out by stating my in-game username: A Lil Lucy

If you don't know me, I am at black dragons almost every moment that I spend online here recently.

I am trying to figure out the drop rates or how the drop table works.

For example, when I get a left half did I land on a table that has d-med available and I was just unlucky?

I don't know. I was just looking for other players' input.

I have killed approximately 2,500 black dragons and received 2 dragon medium helmets, 1 right half shield, and 4 left half shields.

What are your experiences with killing black dragons?

Do you think it is more gp per hour at blue dragons or black demons?

Thank you again for your time and for reading this post, Jesse.

-A Lil Lucy

Last edited by jessefk93 (27 Feb 2016 04:34)

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

killed a shit ton,about 1.8k, not much as you
no d meds, no right shield halves...pretty much the most useless shit, and after i high alch all and sell the bones i come out on top.
i think that d meds, d axes,d longs should all be made drops from kbd,black drag,and reds.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

As to your original question I am uncertain anymore, the rolls are not like rs3 where it decides very different tables I believe its just chance on 1 table.

Never had issue making money at black dragons with prayer pots. All the hebrs items bones etc you make 5-8 mil for 200 prayer pots very easy cash. Trade across the river for easy banking.

My loot has had no luck for d meds from dragons on this server. 200+ kbd kills, no meds. thousands of black dragons and others no med. Fire giants gave me a few meds though

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

lordgohan2 Send PM

I had been farming there the last couple of months, not so much the last weeks. ingame name is s2h.

I've had 2 dmeds drop in about 10,000 black drags killed. One right half, and about a dozen left halfs.

I think the drop rates are fine, it's all about luck in the end.

Player avatar

jessefk93 Send PM

subscriber

Well, thank you for all the replies guys. It sounds like I've been insanely lucky.

Good luck on your adventures my fellow RSCR players!

With love, A Lil Lucy

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

I killed over 3k of them, got 2 d meds. First one was about after 1k kills but now didnt get any for about 1.5k kils

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

Hello. Josephine here. Killed around 1.2k drags I think. best i got was left half sad

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

What tool are you guys using to log the amount of kills you have?  Are you just guessing/estimating?  If so, you probably think you killed way more than you actually have.  I'm not saying any of you are lying, but it's easy to overestimate kills just because it feels like you've been doing it for so long.

As to the topic, I'm pretty  sure the dragons just have 1 drop table and it's a percentage.  We were shown images of what the code looked like for the revenant drop tables and i would bet all monsters work the same way.  Black dragons are easily more profitable than blue dragons/black demons since it's so easy to trade across the river, and bones hold a good value.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

I just count the d bones in my bank and thats about it tongue

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

S O B BSpace said:

What tool are you guys using to log the amount of kills you have?  Are you just guessing/estimating?  If so, you probably think you killed way more than you actually have.  I'm not saying any of you are lying, but it's easy to overestimate kills just because it feels like you've been doing it for so long.

As to the topic, I'm pretty  sure the dragons just have 1 drop table and it's a percentage.  We were shown images of what the code looked like for the revenant drop tables and i would bet all monsters work the same way.  Black dragons are easily more profitable than blue dragons/black demons since it's so easy to trade across the river, and bones hold a good value.

its also extremely easy to count how many bones you've banked.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Platinum sub  increases drop rate so if you farm alot use 1

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Are you sure? Then Both plat and gold should increase.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Really? Never heard of this yikes?

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

If plat sub increase the drops I think it would say so.

I did do it with double subs didn't see any increase