Driod App with LG Stylo need HELP !

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

2fps 700 - 3k Lat. Spikes,

-Cleared cache in multiple applications

-Logged out of and cleared background apps (Facebook social media etc.)

-Tried re-downloading the APK multiple times.

Someone please tell me what I can do to fix this shit, its extremely annoying, three days ago I was like "Dope a RSC(r) client for Android that runs smooth, I get on, and I haven't seen 5fps yet. It's not my service because my cousin is on my phone plan and plays on a less capable phone and he's pushing 45-55fps with social media applications open.

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

Can anyone help?
Advice?

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

Man really no advice in twelve + hours... That makes me sad, I really wanted to play rsc on my driod, oh well.. Back to the usual horridly storied MMOs on the app store.. Hopefully someone answers so I can play.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

KoS said:

2fps 700 - 3k Lat. Spikes,

-Cleared cache in multiple applications

-Logged out of and cleared background apps (Facebook social media etc.)

-Tried re-downloading the APK multiple times.

Someone please tell me what I can do to fix this shit, its extremely annoying, three days ago I was like "Dope a RSC(r) client for Android that runs smooth, I get on, and I haven't seen 5fps yet. It's not my service because my cousin is on my phone plan and plays on a less capable phone and he's pushing 45-55fps with social media applications open.

Hi KoS, sorry you're having this issue with mobile RSCR. Have you tried restarting the device since purchase?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

I've tried resetting, redownloading, cleaning up apps. & home screen, speed test (which improved latency) and got me up to 3fps, iv turned off all social media and background apps. I'm at a loss.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

LG is shit. GOGO SAMSUNG TAB

No that is frustrating though sorry, im typically an apple user except my home tablet for rscr usage. I had to change a few internal settings for power saving modes when using a high stress app but that might be exclusive to samsung?

Also try it out on a wifi like starbucks or somewhere that pushes a higher bandwith than your radio for the wireless signal. The radio antenna could be either damaged new from the box OR have shitty capabilities even compared to your cousins older model.

Cheers and hope to see you soon!

Player avatar

KoS Send PM

subscriber

Update:

Iv tried numerous WiFi spots,

Iv came to the conclusion is my phone processor, how can I over clock or fix this problem with out rooting, or is there another version on this app for slower phones?