Random Bonus Events

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

I think it would be neat if random bonus events would pop up occasionally on the game.  Examples:

1 or 2 hours of 2x exp
1 or 2 hours of 2x stackable drops
30 mins of 2.5xp
30 mins or 1 hour of ADDITIONAL random hotspot, aside from the one already in place.
30 mins of no burning fish, of no failing spells, of not failing to pickpocket
Stock Market Crash - items available to be bought in npc stores are at a 50% discount for 30 mins
Chicken Hunt - Chicken npc spawned in random area of wilderness, runs all over but expires in 20 mins if not killed. Drops various valuables

There is an infinite amount of possibilities for these random bonus events, but I think they would add a nice twist to the game

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

This Chicken Hunt I really like!!
I like your bonus xp as well.

It will bring even more action and fun in the game.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

+1

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

I think short events like this would be nice. It would be different the the xp weekend of pure grinding as some of us aren't available on weekends to put in the time we would like to.

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

Yep and little random events like this would keep us all guessing what's next and when is it going to happen.  Adds a bit more excitement IMO not to mention helping ppl out but not helping TOO much

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

Would take the pressure off the Mods to orchestrate impromptu events to keep things interesting... I like the idea of short term events like this

In addition: I would like to receive emails or some kind of alert when these things happen because they last only minutes. Then I get hop on my handy RSC Android App and participate anywhere I am without missing out!

Of course, I may start turning into doomsday prepper, hoarding all my resources until the random x2 XP finally happens

Last edited by Roxy Rose (18 Feb 2016 02:14)

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130