Hardcore mode

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Ultimate Iron Man still leaves me somewhat unfulfilled. Only losing all of your stuff if you die isn't dangerous enough. It's just items after all.

I would like to play this game hardcore like seen in Diablo. If you die the account is done for. You can't log in to that character anymore.

Also, I'd like that such characters could attack each other everywhere on the map, not just wilderness. It would be something very intense.

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

+1 for killing anywhere -1 for reset.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

I would definitely play a game mode like this. But the skill rate should be x20 at least. And Lumbridge should be a safe zone. If you die I feel like you should just lose half your levels in each skill. +1 this shit turns me on.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

+1 for pk everywhere
Basically Deadman mode

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

I been talking to fate bout this in the past since i played DMM on rs2 since day one. Imo it could be interesting to play such mode. Problem would be Teams camping single players.

Nonetheless if tweaked correctly this could be very interesting.

The problem would be, new world or not for such mode. If people want new world , problem would be splitting the community since RSC community is already small.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Definitely not new world imo. This wouldn't interfere with normal mode in any way so I don't see a reason to separate it.
The map is too enormous as it is for the size of this community. This mode would make it have a point since people would seek out the more remote training spots for more security.

As for teams, you get to play 1 hour safely upon first log in.
If just deadman, 15-30 min of safety after dying.
Basically you'd have to team anyway in this kind of mode.

Last edited by Turilas (16 Feb 2016 11:32)