RSCR videos

Player avatar

JoJoman11 Send PM

subscriber

Howdy everyone, I've been thinking of starting up a YouTube channel and this channel would be setup just for RSCR. What i would be covering is the updates that this server has throughout the months/years and I also want to go and pick some popular ideas the community has come up with in the suggestions forum and also take some suggestions from you guys on things to cover. I also intend to start a series that covers my iron man progression.

I would like to find out from the Administrators if this would be okay and if possible I would like to talk to them about some other things in regards to this idea. Let me know what you all think of this! Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward too finding out what becomes of this.

JoJoman11
    Iron Fridge

Last edited by JoJoman11 (11 Feb 2016 23:11)

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

Not a bad idea, the YouTube coverage may bring in more players smile

+1 from me

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130

Player avatar

sadie Send PM

subscriber

+1.

Would like info on how to record my own videos. Is there a way to record on droid?

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Any video's to promote RSCRevolution is more than great!
So if you feel like doing this, there would be NO problem at all.

You go man!!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

sadie said:

+1.

Would like info on how to record my own videos. Is there a way to record on droid?

Go into the Google Play Store and search for video recorders... I think there are some good free ones you can use, but they may put a watermark on your video or something

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130

Player avatar

JoJoman11 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Yes, you can certainly make videos about you talking about updates, suggestions, and your own progress. Even if you aren't a fan of something, you can voice your criticism in a reasonable way, that is how we will continue making this the best rscrevolution classic private server.

You can PM me on here or in-game and we can talk more. For all those planning on making videos, be sure to include tags like #runescapeclassic #RSC #rscrevolution. That will help very much.

Can't wait to see your first video!

sadie said:

+1.

Unfortunately, I don't have an android phone so I am not sure, I am sure there is an app to do this though if you search in the store or google it.

Alright! I'll be uploading my first video in 1-2 weeks then after that I will be uploading 1-2 videos weekly. Thanks for responding and looking forward to other peoples videos smile.

Player avatar

JoJoman11 Send PM

subscriber

sadie said:

+1.

Sorry, I am not sure. I have an Nvidia k1 tablet (Android). It comes with a recorder for games. Which if you want to check it out I'd highly suggest it. It is $199.00 you can get a case and other sorts of things for it but that is separate.