Rude player alert

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

This will probably be closed but I figured I'd post this before someone else did what I did. "Puns" had just started and was asking for runes, so I decided to help him. Gave him 100k cash and about 150k in food, runes, weapons, and armor. He asks a few questions in general and multiple people answer him, so he ges to Port Sarim to buy runes and axes for woodcutting, next thing I know he's flaming someone in general for telling him to go to port sarim. Then what do you know, he's flaming ME LOL. lenty of people saw it, him going off saying fuck you and fuck you all and fuck this and fuck that, so I just figured I should post this saying do not help Puns. he is extremely rude and is definitely not appreciative at all of free shit given to him, instead opting to flame me and everyone else in general all before "reporting" us for "flaming him" lol.

This will prob get locked or ill prob get flamed by butcher and whoever else but hey as long as someone that actually helps out new players reads this. Don't help Puns.

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Thoth Send PM

subscriber

Yeah man, I know what you mean. He also said in global that he just turned 17, and he's just started smoking weed for the first time. Troll alert for sure