Double Experience is now live!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Double experience is now live and will be extended one more day till February 8th at 9PM UTC.

The patch which was supposed to go live today were postponed due to Android client not being updated.

The patch will instead be released tomorrow February 6th at 7PM UTC.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 721#p46721

Postpone of the update.

Bad news, n0m and I have been working on the new client for 12 hours straight today. As n0m pulled an all nighter he falled asleep 1 hour ago and I forgot to tell him to update the Android application. I don't want to release the updates only for PC users, last time I did that it was a shitstorm.

I will have to postpone the update till tomorrow 7PM UTC.  I have also messaged n0m to fix the android issues you guys have mentioned.

Double Experience will still go live today! in 1 hour.

To answer your question regarding subscription of ironman accounts: You will be able to subscribe your ironman accounts by click "use subscription on player".

I am sorry we destroyed your Friday,
Fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

FUCK I have work all weekend efodosjofdsijgsdligdfshiufwhiuewiof

*cheers for not making those 300 Cadantine potions last night*

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

I would like you too allow your users privacy from highscores. that means they cannot look u up for any stat including k/d or skill total from your username. It should say user has choosen to hide his score, these should not SHOW creation date k/d skill total, last login ect....ect... thank you fate should be ez fix

Last edited by fear nothing (5 Feb 2016 21:22)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

+ would love to see option to remove char from account.. as i cant be bothered creating new email... and got few that are messed up.. would use for iron man.. tyy

K O D X / K L O J A