Dont let hoarders/stakers rob you!

Player avatar

glass of water Send PM

Lately I see they are asking 50m + for white and green hats and saying the others are of much lower value.  But why?

The majority of them are owned by a few players, the other 4 colors not so much. What they are doing is saying the hats they do not own mass amounts of are worth less, so they can buy them cheaper and raise prices,  don't let it happen also do not pay 50m for a hat.  You may see that some players are that is an illusion it is other stakers buying them to try and make players believe these prices are fair when they are not .

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

QQ post if ever i seen one.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fuck hats i wished theyd drop 1k of each and destroy the prices.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

No, a good point is raised here.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Been happening since the hats existed.  People buy up one color, it goes up, they dump it, it goes back down.  Just look at p hats like stocks.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Fuck hats i wished theyd drop 1k of each and destroy the prices.

~K!zL

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Snosaven24 said:

GLeU said:

No, a good point is raised here.

no its not. its not stakers fault that they win. its not there fault there is very little to waste your money on in this game. especially if you find skilling boring. a large portion of the players come on for phat events, hope to get 1-2, stake them and get mad rich, or rage quit because they lost. sooner or later 1-3 people get a large amount of them by winning. hows is it there fault? should they lose on purpose? should they sell them cheap because others want them to? hell no, they earned them through no fault of there own. its a free market mother fuckers. pay up, or dont own a party hat. its your choice.

if you people are sick of "hoarders" owning them all, stop staking/selling them to them. but that wont happen, because people just want to get rich, or sell there hat for gold ASAP. so this is life, deal with it.

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

There´s only a handful of people that can actually pay 50 mil for a hat and they´re not buying them, because they don´t value them at that money or have the hats themselves.

The majority of the people grinding money aren´t going to buy them either for those prices.

So sure, let them drive up the price as much as they want or can. It means nothing. (YET, unless there's enough gold to actually buy them)

Just keep in mind:

- There's not even enough money ingame to buy all of those hats for those kind of prices.
- People would rather spend 50million on items to skill (Dragbones, runes or coal).
- Original Hats at those prices don't actually change hands (owners) - unless staked for another hat

The true money actually lies at the new (affordable) hats. New people will want to buy these hats ( up to black)
Cyan/Purple/Orange 5 to 8 mil = within reach, also for new people ( I can confirm, purchased orange ).
These will change ownership - hands more often, because they are affordable.

Also, money is being taken out of the game currently - gold will become more valuable overtime, and these ''insane'' prices for green or white hats will mean even less.

Their value is what we want and make believe them to be. Once our trust in that amount shatters, they are only worth whatever people want to pay for them in the end, which comes much closer to 20 or 25 million, like a Black Party hat.

So yes, agree with GleU; QQ perhaps, but if you understand economy, you shouldnt worry much about this at all.

Last edited by Mythical (4 Feb 2016 23:03)