Sno's St. Patrick's Day (March 17) Drop Party Day

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Remember when I did my drop party at like 4am on a Tuesday or something?  Yeah, sorry about that.  I kind of forgot I was even doing a drop party, so when I remembered I just decided to do it on the fly.  Well, I'm going to remember this one because St. Patrick's Day is one of the few days out of the year where I am totally shitfaced all day long, so it's something I definitely look forward to.

For this great holiday (I'm Scottish, shhh) I will be hosting 2 drop parties.  The first will be held in the Varrock Museum.  This one includes general items, some nice things, and a couple awesome things.

The second drop party will have more and better stuff including rares.  HOWEVER, this drop party is going to take place in the wildy.  I'll need some staff help obviously, but the idea is to have a sort of free for all drop party.  There will be some rules though, and I'll list those directly below as I talk to players and see what they think will make it a little more fair.  Clearly we don't want big teams of flats or a bunch of 3's taking everything.

I AM accepting donations for these drop parties.  Last time, I did not actively ask for donations, but several players were nice enough to donate unsolicited.  The reason for actively accepting donations this time is I have a much busier schedule nowadays and the amount of stuff I'd like to have by St. Patrick's Day isn't exactly realistic for me.  So, feel free to donate if you want.  If you don't want to, no love lost.

Wilderness Drop Party Rules
1) No teams
2) No 3's
3) TBA
etc.

Varrock Drop Party List (Updated periodically)
- Mithril Ore
- Adamantite Ore
- Coal
- Iron Ore
- Gold
- Silver
- Steel Bars
- Iron Bars
- Mithril Bars
- Adamantite Bars
- Full Mithril Sets and 2Hs
- Full Addy Sets and 2Hs
- Various Rune Objects (Maces, Longs, Daggers, Medium Helmets, etc.)
- All Runes
- Various Certs (Fish, Bars, Ore)
- Various Herbs (Unidentified and Identified)
- GP (Anywhere from 100K to 1M)
- 6 Mystery Items (Could be rares, could be large amounts (25+ notes) of good stuff like rune or something)

Wilderness Drop Party List (Updated periodically)
- Rune Ore
- Rune Bars
- Full Rune Sets and 2Hs
- Runes (Cosmic, Chaos, Death, Blood, Nature, Soul)
- Various Certs (Fish, Bars, Ore)
- Super Set Herbs
- Other Herbs (Unidentified, Dwarf Weed, Torstol)
- Super Set Potions
- Dragon Bones
- Big Bones
- GP (Anywhere from 200K to 2M)
- Halloween Masks (Colors and Amount TBA)
- Bunny Ears (Amount TBA)
- Easter Eggs (Amount TBA)
- Orange Party Hat
- Various Other Rares
- Gold Sub Card(s)
- Platinum Sub Card(s)

EDIT:  Here is proof of my parternship with Red Lobster:
tak3mvD.gif

Last edited by Snosaven24 (31 Jan 2016 16:18)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I live 4 st. Patricks day

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

It might be fun, but it definitely will be drunk.  Which might be fun anyway, or maybe just drunk.

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

My birthday is march 18th so happy birthday to me smile