Patch to iron out most bugs

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

Could you add the keep screen awake permission to the android app?

Also ::autoloot or ::lootbones would be nice.

Last edited by Thoth33 (20 Jan 2016 07:24)

Player avatar

Tevukas Send PM

Dear moderators,

thank you for your work. I'm using android. Can you explain me, why every click now is like "right" click on PC ?
Because of that I died on Black Demons like newbie.
Also please make tests of updates not with online players.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Tevukas said:

Dear moderators,

thank you for your work. I'm using android. Can you explain me, why every click now is like "right" click on PC ?

Open up settings and configure how you like it. Hold time for menu only works while Hold n Choose is enabled.

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

- 0000028: [RSCRevolution Server] Inventory items get set zero value after going over 2147M (n0m) - resolved.

How? I thought you couldnt do that in Java yikes /s

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

monster said:

- 0000028: [RSCRevolution Server] Inventory items get set zero value after going over 2147M (n0m) - resolved.

How? I thought you couldnt do that in Java yikes /s

Yeah you can't. I had to rewrite entire server in C++.
/s

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Tevukas said:

Dear moderators,

I noticed this too, even when two button click mode is on it is still as if you have one button mode so everything you click brings up the option box

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

all day said:

Good stuff , but id still like to see the option to disable/enable combat style selector added to the new settings interface.

Yep. People getting accidental levels won't be an issue anymore. However I can see that generates sub revenue though..
But yeah it'd just be more convenient not having to deal with the combat selector from time to time

And after toggling off chat, global chat, and private messages, I can say how peaceful it has become - I think I might leave it like that :-)

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Your quite right the bug fixes and the option to cancel co is perfect..however ckmoon why did you log off after getting killed the other day? Rage quit? Thanks for the rune anyway. Also looking forward to seeing you in wildly once again was fun. Try melee/mage some time it's rather fun.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

aquacool Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the updates smile

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I'm stuck in one button mode on android it's so irritating I can't use it sad

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

delrith Send PM

subscriber

Looks like a great list

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dmEC58y.png[/img]

Player avatar

finnthehuman Send PM

subscriber

Thankyou guys for rscr. Just want yall to know since update i have nothing but lag. So smooth before on android. Maybe my fault? Any advice?

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Cool updates so laggy though..
Pleaseeeee add another apk file so droid may use 2 clients at once:(

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shot5times said:

I can't imagine doing 1 account let alone 2 on a phone. Wouldn't it overheat lol.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shot5times said:

I can't imagine doing 1 account let alone 2 on a phone. Wouldn't it overheat lol.

Yeah, that's a good call actually.

You'd have two separate threads open likely and I definitely wouldn't want those running rampant on my phones hardware. Prolonged heat is terrible for everything inside.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

Well i for one have a quad core phone that I know coulf handle several instances open at once. It should be added so android players can parked-acc-pk as effectively as pc. Well, not eat as effectively but w/e, sacrifices.

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

To be honest this game was always meant for P.C. The fact that you can play on android is a blessing when you arent around a p.c but i think multiboxing on android will be a little difficult and might get out of hand. But thats my unprofessional opinion, either way doesn't bother me.

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Just use more than one android. You can get a 6 pack of kindles on amazon for cheap

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

I play on a quad core nextbook ares 8' tablet, get it at walmart for less than 100$...it's a fucking beast since I rooted it. Definetly can handle a few instances or rscr..lol

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Shot5times said:

I play on a quad core nextbook ares 8' tablet, get it at walmart for less than 100$...it's a fucking beast since I rooted it. Definetly can handle a few instances or rscr..lol

An atom quad core, though. Don't expect it to be match-able to any quad core lingo of a typical CPU.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]