Iron Grum - RscRevolution Ironman

Player avatar

Grumtuk Send PM

subscriber

Why hello there!

I've decided, after playing a bit of RscR with a normal character named Grumfukerino, it would be entertaining and very interesting to put myself into the Ironman Challenge in here.  I will try, when something cool happens, to post some pictures in the album that follows :

http://imgur.com/a/ay7Tp

So my Ironman Challenge is played out under the name of Iron Grum.

The rules I've put myself into are pretty simple:

1. No trading.
2. Can't pick up items that others drop or let on the ground.
3. Can only pick stuff I killed and get the items.
4. No parties with others.
5. No memberships. (I would use one but I can't trade and I won't pay for one. If one day they make a "GIVE" option to membership    cards, I'll be member in no time! smile)

Pretty easy uh?

For those who wonder what I did to start off, I went and fish to Catherby to get to lobsters and sold enough of em to get 55 Magic, Then I made 3000 Steel Arrows. The last thing I did to make the beginning of my account, I got 32 Quest Points to get an Anti fire shield. My plan is to make money killing Black Dragons with Ranged. This way I can High Alchemy every items I get that I don't need and I can get my prayer levels up.

Then, while I was killing them Black Dragons, I got the first half of my Dragon Square Shield! So here I am, getting my levels up.

This is the beginning of my adventure.

Hope you'll like what will follow of my adventure in the future!

Please let me know in comments what you guys think.

Come say Hi in game!

Last edited by Grumtuk (24 Jan 2016 03:29)

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Just wanted to say good luck and I look forward to future progress pictures!

I admire the dedication. I'm not patient enough, and knowing that there's an Auction House -- I just buy whatever I can... I agree though; it takes away from the true immersion of the game.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Chicago Send PM

betasubscriber

Cool idea, I wonder how long you'll actually keep this up for.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Trying 2 steel kev's shine

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit