Hey new here! Second day :)

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Hey everyone! My name's Christian (no affiliation), Chroz ingame. Read up on this server and turnip and even though this one has a fraction of players, I decided to go with starting on this one. And I'm so glad I did! Already up to 42 combat from last night, and everyone in Edgeville is so friendly and helpful. Already started helping out new players and making new friends, just from the gratuity everyone immediately showed me when I first started last night. I was going to start back playing rscrevolution but my account (Chroz) got hacked long ago. I was somewhat of a legend in the clan world for my wilderness prowess in RS2, so hopefully some oldtimers will remember the name from Devils & as a Warlord in Damage Incorporated. Looking forward to PK'ing with and against all of you! Huge thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far, I'll definitely stick around smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Hello Chroz, lovely introduction!
Nice to hear you're enjoying the server so far & that people are friendly and helping you out.
And also that you already gained new friends, and tend to help new players out, great to hear ! smile.

See you in game!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Welcome chroz! Enjoy your stay smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Hey Chroz. I don't remember you but I sure remember DI. I remember being level 60 or so and DI was in edgeville following Ghjjf. I went up to him and started asking questions and he was actually nice enough to respond and told me the clan requirements were 103+ cb. That would have been pretty early on in DI's era because DI was known notoriously for having 120+ cb. Once I got my cb up in the 100s I joined a clan called The Moriquendi (mori) and stayed there until I maxed. It was definitely bad news when we ran into you guys.

Enjoy your time here man. Add me in-game: The Butcher

Player avatar

Flames Send PM

subscriber

Seen you around, your cool Chroz. Hit me up if you need help or some friendly ingame conversation.

Black Phat.

Player avatar

Wetsuit Send PM

subscriber

you aint Chroz

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

welcome here

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Wetsuit said:

you aint Chroz

lol confirmed, I am Chroz

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

Wetsuit said:

you aint Chroz

confirming you are youself that doesn't work like that. But welcome man

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Chroz said:

Wetsuit said:

you aint Chroz

oh shush Annabelle tongue I confirmed with him via our old clan's forums, on my forum account that anybody and everybody from our heydays knows is me smile just had to post that before someone who doesn't like me on here came on saying it smile

<3 u Wetsuit aka Ghettohaze, be careful with blunt toker & his alts in the wildly, his team will fuck most people up

#freeAnnabelle

Last edited by Chroz (19 Jan 2016 01:42)

Player avatar

Wetsuit Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Chroz said:

oh shush Annabelle tongue I confirmed with him via our old clan's forums, on my forum account that anybody and everybody from our heydays knows is me smile just had to post that before someone who doesn't like me on here came on saying it smile

<3 u Wetsuit aka Ghettohaze, be careful with blunt toker & his alts in the wildly, his team will fuck most people up

#freeAnnabelle

I didn't want to be outed, hopefully nobody knows me as ghettohaze

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Wetsuit said:

Chroz said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

#freeAnnabelle

no worries bruvna these rs3 prods dk shit about rs2 clanlyfe

holy shit the chroz from 2005 just came out

Player avatar

Wetsuit Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

Wetsuit said:

Chroz said:

#freeAnnabelle

no worries bruvna these rs3 prods dk shit about rs2 clanlyfe

holy shit the chroz from 2005 just came out

Grow up man we adults now