Krethor here

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys felt that i should say hello officially!!

My name is Jesse, and i am 26 years old from Ottawa, Canada and i like warm hugs.

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all your hard work for setting up this private server and maintaining it. It definitely brings back nostalgia but also adds its own flair by being decent with the bonus xp and the changes you've made. I am looking forward to this community growing.

I also would like to thank all those who have made my entrance into this game great. from those who offered advice, gear and such to get me started on my way. but most of all to those who have been nice enough to invite me to hotspot groups when they have a space.

If anyone needs anything give me a shout ingame i generally play mornings and late at night during the week. And tend to just afk on android weekends when my daughter is with me.

Have a great day all!!!

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Hey Krethor, allows proud to see a fellow Canadian. Welcome and have fun.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

So glad you've stuck around mate smile I remember speaking to you as a level 5 noob in bronze lol

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Glad you're still here man! I added you a very long time ago in an exchange that I can't remember, but you seem chill, so I hope you stick around!

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Love to see the Canadian presence growing!

Welcome to the community! I'm in the Greater Toronto Area myself.

Hope to see ya around in-game.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Hello Krethor, i've seen you ingame. Nice to see you on forums aswell, u've become one of the community pretty quick, lovely to see smile.

See you in-game bud.

Tim

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

welcome

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Heya Krethor, seen you at jungle spiders earlier! Still new here myself too, have a good startup!