#dead wilderness

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Everyone keeps saying staff has done everything I call bs it's just easier to go make God armor or go make another quest the. To deal with the pvp problem on this server

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

scornedmagi said:

I like the bounty idea. After 10 mins of hotspot you get bounty. Should have to have an active logged in character in hotspot as well. Lvl 3s logging in and out made it boring fast.  I don't pk cause I don't like losing my stuff in unfair fights (wich is most of what I see on this server). Spend over 200k in stuff to pk to lose it all in a few moments by a 3v1.... Nah I'm good killing dragons and cookingaking the 200k in a few mins.... Just saying.

To any real pker its never about the money or rune

It's not the cost. It's the fact I lose a full set to an unfair fight every time I go in wild. I am a flat. I shouldn't have 3 flats attacking me all at once. That makes me want to never go to wild. I shouldn't have to team. In RSC I never teamed and sat in wild for days never getting teamed on. This server just has too many camping multiloggers like yoyo... Why would o go somewhere I know I will get teamed on and have no chance? Players need to stop thinking they are bad ass for using multiloggers in wild. It makes the wild way less fun and makes it a giant no go zone. If multiloggers were stopped I'd pk all the time. Never even complain when I get killed by a legit team. Just the multiloggers. They killed pking.

Last edited by scornedmagi (15 Jan 2016 15:12)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I personally have no experience of being multilogged teamed to be honest but if that's the case maybe staff should stop multi logging in the wild?

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

scornedmagi said:

I like the bounty idea. After 10 mins of hotspot you get bounty. Should have to have an active logged in character in hotspot as well. Lvl 3s logging in and out made it boring fast.  I don't pk cause I don't like losing my stuff in unfair fights (wich is most of what I see on this server). Spend over 200k in stuff to pk to lose it all in a few moments by a 3v1.... Nah I'm good killing dragons and cookingaking the 200k in a few mins.... Just saying.

It's not the cost. It's the fact I lose a full set to an unfair fight every time I go in wild. I am a flat. I shouldn't have 3 flats attacking me all at once. That makes me want to never go to wild. I shouldn't have to team. In RSC I never teamed and sat in wild for days never getting teamed on. This server just has too many camping multiloggers like yoyo... Why would o go somewhere I know I will get teamed on and have no chance? Players need to stop thinking they are bad ass for using multiloggers in wild. It makes the wild way less fun and makes it a giant no go zone. If multiloggers were stopped I'd pk all the time. Never even complain when I get killed by a legit team. Just the multiloggers. They killed pking.

very few people have multi flats maybe 5 ppl that acsualy pk the other few are farmers

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

And yea yoyo's tactics are pretty childish, it's like "omg you attacked me, now im gonna bring my 5 flats n park em at this spot, and call all my boys in teamspeak for double numbers."

QFT

scornedmagi said:

BINGO BINGO BINGO

Last edited by pepster (15 Jan 2016 19:30)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

sadie Send PM

subscriber

Multilogging is one issue.  The other is when people have their alt camped at the same location then PJ you after you beat them.  Only one char in wild at a time per IP,  a delay of 30 secs for your second to be allowed to log in wild or have it freeze the second char for 30 secs in one spot.  Annabelle has such High KDR for that reason and that reason only.  I've seen him killed numerous times then PJ on blunt toker and visa versa.  It's not fun to pk when someone is a sore loser and logs on their alt. 

Most pking is at castle.  If you make chars 10 combats apart you can always kill someone within 10 lower than you on an alt.  It's ridiculous.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

sadie said:

Multilogging is one issue.  The other is when people have their alt camped at the same location then PJ you after you beat them.  Only one char in wild at a time per IP,  a delay of 30 secs for your second to be allowed to log in wild or have it freeze the second char for 30 secs in one spot.  Annabelle has such High KDR for that reason and that reason only.  I've seen him killed numerous times then PJ on blunt toker and visa versa.  It's not fun to pk when someone is a sore loser and logs on their alt. 

Most pking is at castle.  If you make chars 10 combats apart you can always kill someone within 10 lower than you on an alt.  It's ridiculous.

+1

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

scornedmagi said:

there are several reason why people pking in teams.

1. a lot of us have been friends for many many many years. im talking 10+. as a small community, you get to know people, and develop bonds with each other.

2. NPC'S! if you're trying to chase someone in a pack of NPC's. a good 80-90% of the time they're getting away. and NPC's are everywhere. all u gotta do is take ur weapon off, wait till ur enemy is starting round 1 of 3 with an NPC, and book it. with a group, there is a chance somebody can pull ahead of the pack, and cut you off.

3. Multi logging is something that is near impossible to deal with. Every update i've seen every server attempt, has had a big negative effect on all players. limit the amount of accounts per IP, and nobody pk's because nobody can train there characters, and pk at the same time.

People have to want to go out and pk, thats just all there is 2 it. but people also have to stay active. you cant just keep doing a once over in the wildy, see nobody and log for the day. lastnight jump3r, annihilate u, luigi, and I went out to take hotspot from baphomet, and his group. he only had soldat helping him. they died, and annihilate u, and luigi left cause it got boring. not 20minutes later Baphomet had a 4-5 man team, and me and jump3r were left with sore asses. till a few mates logged in and we sent them back home to cry to the king big_smile. but the point im making is, that pking doesnt just happen. you have to make it happen, and you have to stay online for more then 10 god damn minutes.

P.S. please dont start a flame war over the last paragraph, it's purely just an example.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

What about a battle arena ? Make it so you can put some money on it like a stake. We already have the party system it would be easy to make the teams

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Make it so you can set it up to 20v20 down to 1v1

Player avatar

The Machine Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

cry is free said:

Lots of great feedback! Let's keep brainstorming ideas !!! Sounds like n0m and the admin have given up on it... I don't think they realize how much a healthy wild would help the server.. I wanna see the castle poppin off like the old days. Ya there was teams but there was so many people pking that you could still have fun solo .

Maybe some sort of king of the castle.  The wilderness is to big for the amount of players we have let alone for who actually pks.

Brainstorm for what purpose? We have done a lot for the wilderness and it doesn't seem to have an impact.
- Hotspot implemented so that teams could fight over it
- Swordfish only fishing spot
- A lot of PKing YouTube videos uploaded
- Teleport guy that teleports you to main places in the wilderness

Like n0m said, the community needs to figure it out now, not the staff. The way I see a lot of people PK on here is never going to encourage more people to PK.

the thing is these kids die once and port back for the next 20 mins to nonskull.(sorry im logging out)

-hotspot is best friend because they have 3 high levels training inside hotspot with 20 teammates besides them which no point in skulling to get gangbanged....(solution-if u go to hotspot u automatically have red skull-20mins)(the more people inside hotspot-the lower xp u receive)(----makes people kill everyone inside hotspot)(3people=u receive full xp boost, 4 people+=the xp is regular)
-teleport guy- needs to make people skull...(they walk to training spot to afk train.....)(this was added to help pker.....)
-remove the gate in 52 wild... U pk p2p u stuck their when they have 20 accts..
-Make 1 day out the week ---ENTER THE WILDERNESS U SKULL. Right now people just nonskull train.. 1 day should change it so------
NO ONE IS ABLE TO TRAIN NONSKULLED(sorry train out of wilderness TODAY IS FOR PKERS)
-IF YOU'RE 1 DEF-----25 prayer works(25 PERCENT OF THE TIME)
-RANGED NEEDS TO BE SLOWED DOWN..when running from combat u shouldnt be able to be ranged right away...HEALTH BAR NEEDS TO BE GONE.-same with casting....

Last edited by The Machine (17 Jan 2016 02:40)

Player avatar

Uberdose Send PM

subscriber

rise npc drop rates for rune armour and runes used in pking
lower swordy spot to 70 fishing
p2p only on weekends (edge dungeon and 48+wild 24/7 p2p)
add portals for castle , grave/hobs , mage arena and pray hut(free portals)
rise xp for training in wildy, skulled xp so everyone would prefer to train at wildy , most likely skulled

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

all day said:

rise xp for training in wildy, skulled xp so everyone would prefer to train at wildy , most likely skulled

Runes are already high. Actually farm and you would have some.

With drop all and batches fishing sword is are already easy to get without sword only spot.

All those portals exist and the fee helps keep inflation down.

Only thing I agree on is skulled exp. .5 xp rate more isn't worth me paying attention to the game.

Player avatar

Uberdose Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

all day said:

With drop all and batches fishing sword is are already easy to get without sword only spot.

Only thing I agree on is skulled exp. .5 xp rate more isn't worth me paying attention to the game.

3k per teleport doesnt really help keep anything down .. it just makes me have 1 less loibztor

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

all day said:

GLeU said:

all day said:

3k per teleport doesnt really help keep anything down .. it just makes me have 1 less loibztor

Id be willing to bet that it takes almost 1 mill gold out of the game a day. Every gold sink is great because it helps keep inflation down.

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

Lord knows I've tried to pk on this server got ganged every time. So he'll no I'm not going back.. even on.my strength pure lvl 52 .. every fucking time I get jumped guess I'll getbored farming for gear and trying to make money... I would like to see more exp gained if you are hunting in wildy sounds pretty on point

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

Another thing pking on android is the most stressful shit ever I won't be participating till I'm on pc n lots of folks only play on droid that might be a reason wildly dead

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

sadie said:

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Gigacus said:

sadie said:

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Believe me; I have tried to solve it and make it better. Nothing works, the community needs to make an effort to get it going them self and learn to respect other players(dont fight like yoyo.)

<3 I'm happy you mentioned me, I knew im always on your mind.

Anyways, i'm happy i'm not the worse out there anymore!

I've been trying also to promote pking from my moderator account, such as walking up to castle and below it, try shoutout in global what levels are active-pking etc etc, it works sometimes, i'm trying to come up with somehow to get EVENT cash, because I love hosting pk events, it's fun to see other people going loco in wilderness.

Anyways, hope we can get it poppin more soon!

yoyo yos

• 3 (current)
  • »