#dead wilderness

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

KizL said:

GLeU said:

fishing is already insanely easy. the price of those items now comes down to the players, and how willing they are to fish.

Yea, but those AH swords and sharks are insane... lol They should be like 500 not 900 for swords and not 1k for shark. That's a rip off. People pked on real RSC because they had 3 bots running fishers at least that's what I did.

IMO the rates of how many fish you can do in a batch should be doubled... 20 fishing should be 4 fish 20 cooking should be 4 etc.. OSRS and RS3 both do it til fill... SO C'MON...

~K!zL

the rates could be till full inventory, and people still wouldnt fish,

I had gotten 75 fishing on x2 and it was a biiiitch..

I'm sure more ppl would fish if they could do full inventory in 1 click and had a TP to fish guild. Make it high lvl magic or add it to d stone.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Kizl Remember last night how I told ya you wine to much there are plenty of lvl 3s that make  to fishing guild whats ur issue?

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (14 Jan 2016 13:21)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

It's cos people get so salty after they die once, either that or they manage to escape from a battle and start flaming the other party. Believe me, shit-talk drives a lot of the action away... And yea yoyo's tactics are pretty childish, it's like "omg you attacked me, now im gonna bring my 5 flats n park em at this spot, and call all my boys in teamspeak for double numbers."

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

GLeU said:

KizL said:

Yea, but those AH swords and sharks are insane... lol They should be like 500 not 900 for swords and not 1k for shark. That's a rip off. People pked on real RSC because they had 3 bots running fishers at least that's what I did.

IMO the rates of how many fish you can do in a batch should be doubled... 20 fishing should be 4 fish 20 cooking should be 4 etc.. OSRS and RS3 both do it til fill... SO C'MON...

~K!zL

the rates could be till full inventory, and people still wouldnt fish,

I had gotten 75 fishing on x2 and it was a biiiitch..

I'm sure more ppl would fish if they could do full inventory in 1 click and had a TP to fish guild. Make it high lvl magic or add it to d stone.

~K!zL

i did 92 fishing on 2x. it wasnt that bad.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

i agree with CK about people being dicks about being pked.. here's a reply i put on another thread..

Ar said:

i don't get the whole shit talk and hate that seems to come with PKing, i've never been a massive pker but i've been out a few times.. most recently last night got 1 kill to 2 deaths (was a little drunk lol) said hi to each person as we battled in the wild and said good fight afterwards.. i don't get the instant hostility towards someone who just PK'd you.

PKers often wonder why more people don't PK.. maybe the reason is some of them are giant A-holes to eachother when really they should be happy someone else is PKing. i do get people can get annoyed if they get teamed 3v1 or maybe get killed AFKing but at the end of the day you should know the risks of going into the wilderness by now so why go in if these things get to you THAT much.

Last edited by AR (14 Jan 2016 14:20)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

ephrin said:

joe dirt said:

no one wants to pk, teams, multi loggers, parked accounts find a solution to this crap and people will PK simple

A solution to teams, multi-loggers, and parked accounts? What?

Do you realize this happens on 'real' rscrevolution too? This is part of the game. It's a tactic.

I am aware it happens on real RS and it is the main reason people do not PK,  it's no rocket appliances

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Lots of great feedback! Let's keep brainstorming ideas !!! Sounds like n0m and the admin have given up on it... I don't think they realize how much a healthy wild would help the server.. I wanna see the castle poppin off like the old days. Ya there was teams but there was so many people pking that you could still have fun solo .

Maybe some sort of king of the castle.  The wilderness is to big for the amount of players we have let alone for who actually pks.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Lots of great feedback! Let's keep brainstorming ideas !!! Sounds like n0m and the admin have given up on it... I don't think they realize how much a healthy wild would help the server.. I wanna see the castle poppin off like the old days. Ya there was teams but there was so many people pking that you could still have fun solo .

Maybe some sort of king of the castle.  The wilderness is to big for the amount of players we have let alone for who actually pks.

n0m does realize this, but its extremely hard to anything to change the wilderness without it having a overwhelming impact. hes put a lot of hours into trying to create solutions. all of which havent seemed to work.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

I think the true problem is supplies.. Take food out of the economy and make npc that gives best food for the current wilderness. There are plenty of ways to make money and who has time for fishing anyway most of us are 20 + years old.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

i would sacrifice fishing skill for an active wild any day ..... New players could start pking the same day instead of grinding for days just to get food. They could take those days wasted on fishing and have fighting stats.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

you know im with you about wanting an active wilderness cry is free, but i dont support the idea of destroying an entire skill. and honestly, none of the admins will either. food isnt really a pain to get. fishing is pretty simple. u click, food goes in bag. does it suck to do? hell yeah, loads of us did it every god damn day back in f2p, fishing at karamja. now fishing has become even easier with bankers and swordy only spot in fishing guild.

also anyone who doesnt fish while theyre afking is just a moron. ok android users cant do it, but all us pc players, we can, and should be. if you arent, thats your own fault for not using your time effectively.

this game requires time put in, you cant just simply login and have everything given to you. if thats what you want. buy subs, sell them for gp, and buy what you need. a hundred bucks in sub can get you a lot of supplies.

as far as an active wildy. that is the players problem. people need to learn a bit of respect for one another. shit talking someone for 20 minute because they missed a catch is just stupid. the RSC community has been self destructing since the day P servers were born. It's all of us who need to stop being jackasses, and accept that its our responsibility for a better wildy.

another issue is that people just expect to login and there be pking. and when they log in and there isnt, its always "games dead, pm me when there is pking". but then 10 minutes later a guy shows up but nobody is around, and the same thought goes through there head. If you guys want active pking, you have to actually stay logged in.

another huge issue is everyone just wants to afk in wildy 3 iteming. sorry but that is just dumb. you should always be ready for a fight if your in the wildy. on real rsc, do you think everyone just 3 item'ed and afk'd all day? no it was a slug fest for the prime spots.

i could list some more issues, but ultimately it comes down to peoples lazyness.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

I'll check back in a few years maybe 4 people be at castle instead of the 2 peace

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

I just think it would help if this server moved in a more pvp based direction instead of quests and skills...

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

cry is free said:

I just think it would help if this server moved in a more pvp based direction instead of quests and skills...

How?... How do we get people to pk?

Free PKing armor areas? With free new kinds of pk food that start out in your invent? Maybe so people can just try pking and learn how?

I'd say if we went in that direction we could make a points system to it to buy pking armor/weapons from a shop like on WoW. They'd only be able to be used in that area ETC..

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Solution to pking right here  keep pking after you die once meet some like minded  players that don't like the same people as you problem solved! If you continue to die keep trying I'm having fun killing ya/y'all.

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

In reference to the hot spot pking, how about set up a timer. I am not sure what the rotation is set for, but after say holding the hot spot for 10 minutes, a server bounty is placed. Another 10 minutes, increased bounty, etc.

I like the points system for pking. Maybe that could be tied to the bounty. Have items unique to the points system. Maybe a purified zammy pot, a zammy pot without the penalty. Concentrated combat potions, higher than 15%. There are several people with experience well above 99 in combat skills. Perhaps a 24hr buff that allows your skill to follow the xp table. It could allow for temporary base levels above 99. For example, Samuel has ~92m str xp. Spend points for a buff that would create a base of 118.

Heck, you could incentivize pking for skillers. Xp boost (doubtful), supplies (might kill markets), i dunno someone help me out.

Not saying any of these are good ideas, but maybe it can spark something for someone else. I completely agree that n0m, et al. have done lots to try and get people pking.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I like the bounty idea. After 10 mins of hotspot you get bounty. Should have to have an active logged in character in hotspot as well. Lvl 3s logging in and out made it boring fast.  I don't pk cause I don't like losing my stuff in unfair fights (wich is most of what I see on this server). Spend over 200k in stuff to pk to lose it all in a few moments by a 3v1.... Nah I'm good killing dragons and cookingaking the 200k in a few mins.... Just saying.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

I like the bounty idea. After 10 mins of hotspot you get bounty. Should have to have an active logged in character in hotspot as well. Lvl 3s logging in and out made it boring fast.  I don't pk cause I don't like losing my stuff in unfair fights (wich is most of what I see on this server). Spend over 200k in stuff to pk to lose it all in a few moments by a 3v1.... Nah I'm good killing dragons and cookingaking the 200k in a few mins.... Just saying.

To any real pker its never about the money or rune

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I have to agree it's up to the community now, staff have done lots to boost it.

There was a lot of new players a few weeks ago and I know of 3 serious players working on pkers so I'm sure there are more following suit.

I'll be out on my 60 over the wkend.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

At this point in time, I'd genuinely be surprised if pking is  brought back to life. People seem to enjoy camping behind edge bank more... I also brought back up a pretty nice suggestion to which seems to keep getting overlooked. I guess this will be my last comment concerning this subject as the Admins seem to have given up.

I be on my chicken game.