Hi, I'm NoxX!

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Hey guys, I never gave a proper introduction, so here I am!

I'm KayEsS, also known as NoxX. I developed the God Armor you will all soon be getting a chance to get your hands on!

I have been here for around 2 months on and off. I currently work a 50-60 hour work week, and in between spending time at work and with my girlfriend I am spending my free time helping Fate develop items for RSCR. I also try to play as much as my time allows but recently development has taken most of my time.

I am hoping to be a part of this development team in the near future and help develop items, website graphics, and a new launcher design. Some things I hope we can implement in the future are:

* In game sprites that will more closely match their inventory sprites (amulets, staves, hatchets, equippable pickaxes, new cape designs, kiteshields looking like kiteshields, maybe 2-handed swords being thicker, etc.) so hopefully you'll be able to more accurately depict what item a player has equipped.
* Website changes that will make a new user feel more inclined to try the server and note some key features RSCR has that others do not.
* A new robust launcher design and client design that'll look really tits.
* And more!

Thanks for reading! I hope to know you all very well soon!

-NoxX

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Sup Kay!

Nice to see you finally made an introduction , haha.
We're glad you're helping out Fate with stuff that you are doing, its really grateful.
One day, you might get into the team more official smile.

Thanks for the things you do sir !

Tim

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Heya, welcome!
Good help!

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Hey and welcome I have known for a while that you have been helping the RSCR team and am glad to finally see an introduction post. The work you have done so far is great keep it up.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Welcome!

All i am wondering is, WHERE WERE YOU ALL THOSE YEARS WE NEEDED ONE sad

Nonetheless, very happy to see the work you do, keep up the GJ!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hey, Noxx, thanks for you great work smile

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Thanks all! Fate is doing a great job keeping me on track with what the community will love, so hopefully we can keep providing awesome content at a regular pace!

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for all your hard work.. Good to see you're from England too.. Hello from the north east big_smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

AR said:

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for all your hard work.. Good to see you're from England too.. Hello from the north east big_smile

Haha, I am actually not from England, it's one of my characters names and my last name is also England smile Although I wouldn't mind moving there probably smile

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

KayEsS said:

AR said:

Haha, I am actually not from England, it's one of my characters names and my last name is also England smile Although I wouldn't mind moving there probably smile

Oh haha my bad big_smile I really want to move to Canada eventually as I have family over there but it's not so bad here.. People like to complain about stuff a lot it seems lol

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey man welcome!

Great to see even more talent at-bay for RSCR. Really excited to see what this new year brings...

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Hi, Billy Mays here! Good to know you, and I look forward to your impeccably tasteful changes mentioned above.

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Oxy said:

Hi, Billy Mays here! Good to know you, and I look forward to your impeccably tasteful changes mentioned above.

Thanks! Fate just designed a new sprite loader so we'll be able to more effectively test new items! We can't wait to get some to you guys!

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

AR said:

KayEsS said:

AR said:

Oh haha my bad big_smile I really want to move to Canada eventually as I have family over there but it's not so bad here.. People like to complain about stuff a lot it seems lol

Canada!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

thank you noxx for all your hard work!

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Thanks guys! Glad to be here!