SOMETHING new..???

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

So my PC is still being repaired, which means I can only play on android. And PKing on android without screen resolution settings is out of the question.
So for people that currently aren't PKing much, all there is to do is try to kill dragons, for...more money.
How about some kind of new area, or high level monster that drops some kind of super rare item? IE dragon2h (I said it!), or some kind of new gear. Suggestions?

Give us something to work for!!

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

elzond Send PM

I have to agree with shot. Not that I'm complaining in anyway about this games development.  I would just like to have something to strive for. Rune n dragon is very easy to obtain even on my first day of playing. Then what was left for me to do? I mean this post in no offense just merely a suggestion.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I am working on something very interesting, I am going to post and show some progress of the new feature soon, I can promise there will be lots of grinding for you players and it won't become boring within a day or two wink

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

I am working on something very interesting, I am going to post and show some progress of the new feature soon, I can promise there will be lots of grinding for you players and it won't become boring within a day or two wink

It's good you worked on your English first and foremost from the start *not been sarcastic* unless your useing a translation. However it's appropriate none the less, maybe slayer? Iv noticed people wanted new items weapons ect..a little suggestion rather then bring new items and keep it old school make r2h as a example that degrades after so long with better aim power, as a rare drop. Just a thought p.s can't touch this. wink

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

+1 to this guy! I'm so happy to hear this. Good job man, gives me a lot to look forward to. No matter what it is I'm sure it'll turn out great..got my hopes up for some new kinda ok gear, or max stats 110 instead of 99..or maybe even a new area! Can't wait.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Interesting! Really excited to see this feature.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fate said:

Nice, hope it's slayer davve!! smile I'd love range equipment too! Robin Hood hat with chance to go thru pray.

Or even new pray for melee like rs2 that is better than ultimate str /def and att combined like lvl 80 pray.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

H e e z y Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Fate said:

Nice, hope it's slayer davve!! smile I'd love range equipment too! Robin Hood hat with chance to go thru pray.

Or even new pray for melee like rs2 that is better than ultimate str /def and att combined like lvl 80 pray.

~K!zL

-1 replica