Subscriber only Island/Area

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

I think it'do be great for a subscriber island. It'll feature easier to access high level monsters for drops, or better less crowded training spots, or both.
Great for people like me that only play Android and can't PK well on it.

+1? wink

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

Mod reptar Send PM

+1 as long as the island wasn't to over powered I support this idea.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

I have a suggestion that I'm working on that would feature a one-time purchase, a ticket of sorts, into a new continent with new activites that aren't essentially over powered. It would feature areas that players must neutralize in order to use whats offered in return for closer banking, etc. Would be some work but it'd be awesome.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Glad Reptar supports this! And KayEss that sounds cool but I've played quite a few servers, a island is one thing but the amount of programming your talking about is massive. It would be cool though!

It sucks cause I'm a PKer, and can't pk on my tablet til I get a new mouse. Hate staking. So training combat is pointless almost, a island for sub/platinum users would really motivate me more to buy!
More +1s!

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

I fear content like this takes away the 'essence' of the game.

I'm not against it but I'm not 100% for it. It has to be implemented properly.

Kind of mixed emotions on this one, ATM. I'll come back!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Shot5times said:

Glad Reptar supports this! And KayEss that sounds cool but I've played quite a few servers, a island is one thing but the amount of programming your talking about is massive. It would be cool though!

It sucks cause I'm a PKer, and can't pk on my tablet til I get a new mouse. Hate staking. So training combat is pointless almost, a island for sub/platinum users would really motivate me more to buy!
More +1s!

Eh, I've actually personally coded a similar thing on an RS2 server, it wouldn't be too difficult, especially using the staff we have, theyre incredible at coding. Designing is mostly what I normally do and I have ideas for foilage, layout, and server wide events already. Something that wouldn't be mandatory. Optional content if you will. I'll elaborate on my own thread a bit when it's posted.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

sadie Send PM

subscriber

+1 n all noc must be aggressive

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

It can definetly be implanted correctly I've seen it on other servers. It simply may have a cpl group of greaters,dragons other high lvl mobs. And maybe 1-2 high level bosses that drop d wraps rare, or large amounts of herbs or ores rarely.

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

Hell no. If youre going to charge for best content you might as well start selling spins.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

This could only be damaging to the community imo.  There should be a much healthier player activity (400+ online) before we segregate our player base.