Christmas Events end after today!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Just a reminder that the events will be removed from game when clock hits 0.00AM UTC + 1

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Was a blast and was great to feel the holiday spirit on an turnip community!

Thanks again.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Last edited by ephrin (28 Dec 2015 14:46)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

I know I was a big complainer at the beginning but I wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to n0m and the team for trying so hard to make this an awesome event week!

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

still kind of upset I never got a random present or even a drop the whole time sad sucks seeing players who literally just started win x3 without winning one. other than that small bit of bitterness.... great job guys smile thanks so much for double xp, got Chroztian all the way from 3 combat to 80 90 95 smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

hammertime Send PM

subscriber

great job on event but i also did not get anything (probaly played 12 whole hours total past 4-5 days).

highly suggest no more random ip rare give out next time.  thanks staff!

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

Thanx. To team GJ on events thank you for extra exp also I don't think I would of made it to lol 90 in like a week. .. much appreciated. .. looking forward to Valentine's Day: ):) !!!

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

thanks for the event guys. cant wait for new years.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

I gotta say it, I think I have post-event depression.. Haha. Oh how I will miss the excitement and speeding through those levels..
But now that it's over, I have a few words I'd like to share if I am welcome-

Thanks to the staff who made themselves active and helped to support the event. Even though some were disappointed, the event was still creative, which I did admire.
Some things could maybe have been planned better, but many worked very hard to bring us this holiday gift, even while maintaining real lives of their own.
Thank you for taking hours out of your time to host those Lvl 3 KBD events or Pk events and thank you for all the great laughs I got running away from 3 KBD's while screaming NOOO DONT EAT ME!

In the Christmas spirit, I am most grateful for this place we call home, and the many friendships we have formed over these holidays.
I am grateful to be a part of a community filled with so many kind, helpful, (and unique) people where the staff are friendly and the big guys listens to suggestions for improvement.
(And of course most of all grateful for that awesome X2 XP!)

I know that some felt frustrated and disappointed, and even me at times.. It was hard to understand. But, I understand that the present system is designed to be random and keep economic values at a relative standard.
I think the disappointment mostly stems from the fact that many players spent days of game-time to receive 1 or even no presents, whereas others were sporadically receiving multiples.
Although I am grateful, I personally received 4 presents in about 5 days play time, 3 of those were from sleeplessly camping drops with 2 accounts.. I worked hard for it and I was only lucky the last 2 days, but I understand others were much less lucky..

I think my point is: Everyone expects a present on Christmas. (However disturbing that fact may be)
My suggestions is, maybe next time give out many more gifts so that everyone is getting something..
But instead, make it so only a few contain holiday items and the other presents give smaller gifts that will benefit double xp. (10-20 Dragon bones, 10-50 Big bones, 10-100 Ore, 1-200 Logs, etc)

Thank you all again and keep up the good work, enjoy the rest of 2015 and see you in the next year!

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

Pig said:

Everyone expects a present on Christmas. (However disturbing that fact may be)

Extremely.

Also: I think the idea about random items to the benefit of different skills has lots of merit and is worth considering!

Player avatar

Makuta Send PM

Uhhh yeah, I probably would've played if you guaranteed everyone Christmas presents. They are literally just pixels I don't know why you have to treat it as if it effects the economy. I would have loved wearing your new custom Santa suit, but you didn't offer it to me unless I got it as a "drop". Maybe next holiday, consider actually giving out the prizes rather than making us hope we'll get one as a " rare drop"

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

just wanted to say thanks to the admin and mods for doing an amazing job with the events and everything over xmas, really enjoyed it!

x alex x

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Makuta said:

Uhhh yeah, I probably would've played if you guaranteed everyone Christmas presents. They are literally just pixels I don't know why you have to treat it as if it effects the economy. I would have loved wearing your new custom Santa suit, but you didn't offer it to me unless I got it as a "drop". Maybe next holiday, consider actually giving out the prizes rather than making us hope we'll get one as a " rare drop"

thats silly. it DEFINITELY effects the economy.

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement