POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE FOR MORE \ BETTER WILDERNESS-TRAINING SPOTS

Player avatar

Mod Yoyo Send PM

mod

AS THE TOPIC SAYS!

POST your suggestions on how we can improve and make wilderness more fun to train in, like adding most ghosts, zombies, rats? giants? but where, which locations?

and WHY?

Player avatar

infiniti jr Send PM

subscriber

I would like to see agility shortcuts added in wild.
Maybe a wall climb in northern end of range guild on a wall to escape pkers.
im sure there is other places agility shortcuts could be placed also.

Player avatar

Mod Yoyo Send PM

mod

Correcting the right coordinates for hotspots, Like for example, [You actually have to be INSIDE the spot, not 1sqm outside, and take it with a level 3 or level 4 outside, and just run in and out"

Example, [Castle wild 12, you can stand outside the castle, and still take hotspot"? [Make it so you can only take it being INSIDE, like you have to go inside the door]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

I would personally love to see something added to level 38 altar , alot of things happend up there back in the rsc days, and since we have Zeonk to teleport you there, but really for no reason.. I would like to see some demons maybe added? Firegiants? Dragons? And maybe remove altar or put a delay of using it, due to not overuse.

Maybe add few more Rune rocks to wilderness? 3-5 of them, will make 'pkers' want to hunt those runeminers. Now its 2 rocks 25min spawn time 40+ wild.

Castle? Some more traning spot's nearby, rats? ghosts?

I would love to see more skilling things added to wilderness aswell. Cannot come up with anything at the point tho.
Will edit this.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

i think maybe some more level 13 rats making it easier for people to make low def pkers which in turn should increase people pking smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Mod Yoyo Send PM

mod

infiniti jr said:

I would like to see agility shortcuts added in wild.
Maybe a wall climb in northern end of range guild on a wall to escape pkers.
im sure there is other places agility shortcuts could be placed also.

Good one, make agility more useful.

Like it's not even useful atm, at 52-67 it stops getting useful, you can't really do other things with it.

Keep posting more and more, i'll try sort all suggestions out, so I can pass them along to our developer, to make them happen.

Also with this, i'm trying to promote more pking, more spawns for more trainers to get out there, get their exp, get their pking going

Player avatar

Mod Yoyo Send PM

mod

AR said:

i think maybe some more level 13 rats making it easier for people to make low def pkers which in turn should increase people pking smile

Yeah I want too see level 13 rats added under the old ghosthouse over at east altar wild 13, over there in wild 18, could be nice, and see some more ghosts up there in that house, get people over there, I know ppl used to love training there, cause it wasn't so easy for the people to run str8 to bank etc. it actually took some effort to get away.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Mod Yoyo said:

AR said:

Yeah I want too see level 13 rats added under the old ghosthouse over at east altar wild 13, over there in wild 18, could be nice, and see some more ghosts up there in that house, get people over there, I know ppl used to love training there, cause it wasn't so easy for the people to run str8 to bank etc. it actually took some effort to get away.

yeah sounds good to me big_smile

x alex x

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

More rats in Varrock wild and the ghosts up by lvl 12 alter can you afk on them? if not you should be able too.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Yoyo Send PM

mod

KizL said:

More rats in Varrock wild and the ghosts up by lvl 12 alter can you afk on them? if not you should be able too.

~K!zL

I wanna see rats up there aswell, and a little more ghosts, like 3-4 ghosts, so people can train there aswell ! was dope on other servers back few years ago!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Yoyo said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

I wanna see rats up there aswell, and a little more ghosts, like 3-4 ghosts, so people can train there aswell ! was dope on other servers back few years ago!

how about a high lvl npc that can't be attacked by anyone over combat lvl 50 and dropped low lvl pk gear in varrock wild?

tuna, str pots, ruby ammys, arrows, mith 2h and or addy 2hs, I dunno an idea.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (30 Dec 2015 05:10)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mentioning the alter at 38 where there is a tp, maybe a set of like 5 magic trees. Incentive to pk is always nice. Adds skilling to the wild too.  Maybe some more rune rocks, a furnace with a banker in same room. Things to bring pkers and skillers to the wild at the same time. Train a stat faster or easier but can get pkes doing it.

Last edited by scornedmagi (30 Dec 2015 07:38)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!