dec 22nd i was born

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

hello world just need a rundown on pricing for items i def need help with RS SLANG if somone can explain stack..stacking.lvl3s and stuff im so lost ,,, sorry and whats a good way to make cash ... ty

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Welcome!  To make cash, you can always start by picking up herbs from men and selling them in the Auction House (behind Edgeville bank) for 1-2K each.  Leveling your skills and utilizing some like mining and herblaw are also good ways of making cash.  In regards to level-3s, it is a popular level to box stake with.  Anyway, plenty of us are more than happy to show you the ropes.  You can also PM me in game with any questions.

Player avatar

halftime Send PM

subscriber

Snosaven24 said:

Welcome!  To make cash, you can always start by picking up herbs from men and selling them in the Auction House (behind Edgeville bank) for 1-2K each.  Leveling your skills and utilizing some like mining and herblaw are also good ways of making cash.  In regards to level-3s, it is a popular level to box stake with.  Anyway, plenty of us are more than happy to show you the ropes.  You can also PM me in game with any questions.

thx alot much appreciated  makr me feel welcome have a merry xmas and happy new year smile

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey there Halftime, welcome to the community!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]