Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

We might hire a graphics designer to make a few new items for RSCR,

Suggestions are welcome

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Obviously skill capes have been talked about quite a bit and I hope that is on your list already!

Given that you've said cosmetic- It'd be cool to have more non-combat clothes options that don't suck. There are plenty of cool robe colors and such, but beyond that there's like... pink skirts. Like 2 colors of boots. Gloves. That's about it. It'd be interesting to have some somewhat common just regular clothes items.

A few ideas:
Make rings able to be equipped. Why the hell do they even exist other than for high alching. Just have them go in the same spot as gaunts/gloves.
Make ammys distinguishable when equipped- It'd be cool to know who has str ammys, who has dragonstone ammys, etc.
For that matter, change the sprites so different weapon types are visible when equipped. Original RSC was so fucking lazy, haha. How hard could it be to make daggers a little bit shorter, 2hs a little bit thicker, not have battle axes and hatchets look exactly the fucking same when equipped? lmao
New, fancier robe types wouldn't be amiss, rainbow of colors and such.
Purely cosmetic hats? Tophats, bowler hats, tricorn hats, stupid medieval wigs (barrister wigs and such).

New holiday rares so people don't cry about their economy getting wrecked every time a new santa hat appears. Maybe the complete santa outfit set. Wearable pumpkin head for halloween. Leap Day William costume for leap day this year.

Less-than-cosmetic ideas:
I'm sure everyone will want completed dragon armor set.
Maybe introduce wands as another magic item?
More armor types in general, some at same levels as rune/dragon, etc. but with a different look. Or trimmed armor, then we could get armor trimmers on our server tongue

And here's my most OP suggestion. If you ignore the rest of the post please implement this one:
An underwear item that removes all player's clothes so they're naked except for underwear. -10 armor bonus. A whole new type of staking - NAKED STAKING. Play at a defensive disadvantage and look like an idiot. It will be a hit, I swear. Mods could have lvl 10 naked mud wrestling competitions for big prizes. Ideally underwear would be tighty whiteys.

Last edited by Actumen (1 Dec 2015 17:30)

Player avatar

mrnube15 Send PM

subscriber

Maybe add a dragon chain mail. It was the coolest looking item when I played rs2. Make it have same stats as rune plate body and require dragon slayer to wear it so it's basically cosmetic. Make it a rare drop from kbd to add some more excitement to killing the kbd lol.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Full dragon gear, skill capes, some new looks to pick from when at the make over mage(like a slayer(the band) t shirt big_smile ). The ability to dye rune large feathers to help tell teams apart from each other. Maybe a max skill total cape. Maybe a graphic update so 2h handers look different when wielded. Maybe some kind of hoods that came be warn.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Skill capes would be wack now since xp rates are inflamed now back in the 2.5xs day woulda been cool you guys should make armor die coloring I also personally think that full dragon ideas kills the RSC feel

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (2 Dec 2015 15:49)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Honestly you should just release new colors of the same rare items we already have.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

friday the 13th "jason mask", new colors for robes yellow,green,purple...ect....6 new party hat colors, blue and green santas...maybe a longer top hat....adding equipable rings str power dragon gives +1 or whatever so u hit 36 max rings would make it 37 just 1 more.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

+1 to more initial character customization options. Or make them only available at make-over mage for the fee.

Last edited by Actumen (2 Dec 2015 16:57)

Player avatar

woodchop Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

friday the 13th "jason mask", new colors for robes yellow,green,purple...ect....6 new party hat colors, blue and green santas...maybe a longer top hat....adding equipable rings str power dragon gives +1 or whatever so u hit 36 max rings would make it 37 just 1 more.

there are already some yellow, green, purple robes  in game sold by rometti the gnome

Player avatar

Mod Winter Send PM

Skill capes
quest cape
Ability to use a dye on a helmet and change the feather color
Dragon armor - with same stats as rune

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

woodchop said:

fear nothing said:

there are already some yellow, green, purple robes  in game sold by rometti the gnome

no dude not soft color i mean real yellow and green ect...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Skill capes
New rares

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Winter said:

Skill capes
quest cape
Ability to use a dye on a helmet and change the feather color
Dragon armor - with same stats as rune

All ^^^ This except make dragon armor have weird bonuses. Like makes your hp 120 instead of 99 or heals your health faster.

Dragon arrows that go thru pray.

Archer hat that goes thru pray.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Dec 2015 18:20)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook