New to server.. Questions xD

Player avatar

Syko Send PM

Hey. I played RSC a lot but DLed this one because the android feature so far working very nice.

Rates seem pretty low compared to other servers, does subbing raise it a substantial amount? Trying to mine but taking forever it seems lol.

Is mining/smithing a good way to go and just sell the full sets as I make them? Pkers and such should buy right? Or is there more of a market for fish or such?

Do I have to be a member to do the original members quest, such as druids ritual to clean herbs?

Is dueling/pking popular? What's the average online rate during peak hours of the day?

Thanks would appreciate a little info couldn't find a feature page but I'm also on android kind of hard to me to search that good so I may have skipped over it.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Hello & Welcome smile. Hope you will enjoy this server, i bet you will !

Rate can easily been seen by typing ::info .
Subscription cards gets you more EXP rate, both in combat, and skilling. Most popular subs are Gold  / Platinum, can be bought both for ingame money & real money here on forums. And no, member quests works for everyone, nothing special needed .

Mining/Smithing is good money, atleast mining. Smithing will have you to put money into the skill, or work really hard for it. But once you hit that 99, ull make profit wink
When it comes to selling for PKers, i suggest you fish Swordfish/Sharks, since most players always need it while PKing.

Dueling/Pking is decent, PK is more than staking i would say, current popular staking levels is 3s, 55s, and flats.
PKing is mostly levels 40-80ish, and flats !

Online peak use to be 70-80ish during the best times, since everyone is pretty much in different timezones.

A good way to make easy money in start too, is just to kill men's , thug's or chaos druids for herbs, pickup the unid ones, they go for 1-2k gp each.

If anything else needed, feel free to PM me ingame

Mod Tru

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Syko Send PM

Thanks for the info! Yeah I'm liking it so far, the players seem nice and friendly so far. Really loving the features.

Last question if you don't mind; what do the gold/platinum increase the exp rates by? And what do they last 30 days ?

Thanks big_smile

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Do fishing/cooking for cash. The food gets consumed because a lot of players are here to pk. And they need food for training.

Smithing costs money, even for us veterans we spend about 10-15 gp per 1 exp on smithing.

you could just mine and sell the ore if you want gold for pking.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO